Movie-FX Magazine on AvP

Started by Darkness, Mar 30, 2004, 01:41:01 PM

Author
Movie-FX Magazine on AvP (Read 6,143 times)

Darkness

Darkness

In the latest issue of Movie-FX Magazine – a DVD format magazine devoted to special effects in films have featured some content that have a look at the creatures which Amalgamated Dynamics made for Alien vs Predator. The website has included two screenshots which I presume are from behind-the-scenes in AvP:

20040330_01  20040330_02

20040330_03

If anybody knows anything else on this feature, email me.
Thanks to BuGsToMpEr for the news.

Chase

Chase

Well I might have to pick up an issue to get a better look at these. The first pic actually looks like one of the pred guys in makeup...and we all can guess what the second pic..lol now question is if i can pick this up in Canada

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Picture#2: It's the wristpad right? Those bright white rectangles looks odd, were they like that in the movies as well?  -Rusty Nails

kysgr

kysgr

pic one is a picture of the woochie latex pieces that are applied to the actor. the second pic shows a unfinished wrist control that the actor would wear with the rest of the predator armor... I'm going to get an issue myself   8)  

Aliminator

Aliminator

Awesome wristcomputer, i wish i have one of those. I HOPE PREDATORS WIN!!!! BECAUE ALIENS ARE MORONS

BuGStOmPeR

BuGStOmPeR

Yo everybody!  glad ya like the info and pictures!   8)   The 1st picture is the understructure of the predators animatronics.. and the white dials on the predators wristarmour is perspex which later gets the 'lighting' touches.. any more info just ask..    ;)  

filthygerman

filthygerman

has somebody got a link to the clip on the dvd ? c'mon.. ;)

Olopolip

Olopolip

Wait a sec... The flip up thing on the wrist computer in pic two opens the other way, it must fit on the right arm instead of the left... maybe things have changed or something's wrong.   :-\  

Chase

Chase

no the wrist computer was on the right hand in pred 2...

Z

Z

No Chase, in predator 1 and predator 2 the wrist computer was on is left wrist, and i am 100%sure cuz i have predator1 and 2 on my comp and i can freeze the screen.And did you guys notice that there is now 5 screen on is wrist comp,beafor there was onley 4 in pred1 and 2, meaby now its a longer detonation cuz its a bigger explosion?

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

That might be it. And yeah I find it strange to have it on the right wrist, maybe that pred is left-handed or something.    ;D    -Rusty Nails

predfan

predfan

is the issue worth picking up?  or is there going to be a little section about the movie?

Chase

Chase

oops my bad guess i'm gonna have to watch the movies again    :)   *sigh* and there i was thinking i sounded smart good call Z

Growler

Growler

I'm 100% sure the bomb is on the left wrist, the blades on the right.  You can freeze that comp all you want, but keep in mind your right is his left when you're looking face to face.  Not all Predators can have the same dominate hand cause not all actors are right handed.  The pred's dominate hand all depends on the guy in the suit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed