AvP Predator Weapon Props

Started by Darkness, Feb 18, 2004, 01:32:39 PM

Author
AvP Predator Weapon Props (Read 8,131 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Over at Figures.com, a few pictures have been posted of some prop replicas featured in the Alien, Predator series and the Alien vs Predator movie. One is of a (unpainted) dagger and another of a spear and were featured at the New York Toy Fair 2004.

AvP Spear Prop

AvP Dagger Prop

There’s also a few more replicas listed: Alien Motion Tracker, Predator Helmet, Alien “Grid” Head, and Predator “Scar” Helmet. Some of these are from the Alien and Predator films as well as AvP but here’s a few of the descriptions from the article:

“Ceremonial Dagger – Predator’s 25 inch ceremonial dagger featured in this summer’s long awaited release of Alien vs Predator…”

“Predator Spear – Molded from the original prop, this highly detailed replica is constructed in cold cast resin with a metallic finish. A full 32 inches in length and 3.5 inches in diameter. It does not extend…”

“Alien “Grid” Head – This next generation warrior alien is fiercer than the rest. From the upcoming movie Alien vs Predator, this Alien features an acid etched grid on his smooth domed head – the result of his escape from a Predator net…”

Thanks to AvPWorld for the news.
Article Updated 19-02-04

Jordan

Jordan

I'm far more of an Alien fan than a Predator fan, but all's lookin' well so far.  Those shurikens look mighty fine, also!  J    ;D  

spookystuff

spookystuff

u sed it!   >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D  

SaMuRai

SaMuRai

I Hope this movie wont be cheap and rushed. But they are going good so far.   8)  

Pred Fan

Pred Fan

this movie is going to tight.

big bad monster

big bad monster

I was waiting this movie since i was born. Let's hope it won't be a holywood pack of shit! Snarl! Grunt!   8)  

skeptic

skeptic

When I look at some of the stuff Paul Anderson has done, I worry about this movie.  Event Horizon was a good movie - Soldier sucked.  Considering all of the updating he's trying to do, I fear greatly for this film.  He's trying to update the alien, even though this movie takes place **before** the other films.  I had the same problem with Star Wars episodes I and II.. older stuff should not look newer, better, and more advanced than the newer stuff.  While this does not apply to the Predator, it seems as though Anderson and crew are more concerned with what looks good as a prop, rather than what will look good as a movie.  Alien was an awesome movie, even though it was painfully obvious that it was a guy in a suit.  Then there's the problem of timeline.  I for one don't like the idea of screwing with the timeline by putting Aliens on earth after we are told (centuries in the future) that this species has never existed on earth.  But all of this is one man's opinion.

spookystuff

spookystuff

i agree with what your saying skeptic,but in paul andersons defence he is doing quite a few things right ; e.g. non cgi aliens.so quit worrying about it. a film's a film after all!

dizzydee

dizzydee

spookystuffs rite. we shouldn't keep worryin bout da film. save ur pessimism 4 afterward u glass-half-empty people!!!  no-offence like!!?   :-\     :-\     ???  

Shadow_Yautja

Shadow_Yautja

When i was 8 years old I had a conversation with my big brother "Who do you think would win out of a fight between the predator and alien?" we both agreed on predator cause  any thing that can kick BIG ARNIE's ass deserves to be worshiped like a god.  Now i have anything with the predator name on it even a pair of soccor boots which i thought had something to do with the movie    :)     So i don't care how the movie does at the box office.  Whether it is good or bad    ;D   i no I'll love it.  I Know i will   :-\     i've been waiting too long not to    :)      you guys worry too much......  JUST ENJOY IT     ;D     ;D  

dallas

dallas

hi,my question is was the avp dagger ever released,cause i have never seen any for sale,can anyone let me know if you know about this dagger prop,thanks,dallas

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed