Exclusive AvP Footage

Started by Darkness, Feb 19, 2004, 12:27:03 AM

Author
Exclusive AvP Footage (Read 12,601 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Empire Online have just posted an article telling us that they’ve previewed some exclusive footage of Alien vs Predator. There’s a few detailed paragraphs in the article of what they saw and gives some more details of the sequences in the storyline. Here’s a couple of paragraphs:

“The footage began with Lance Henriksen’s industrial billionaire instructing his team of scientists and archaeologists as they make ready to enter the uncovered Aztec dig site deep within the Antarctic circle… The team discover a series of bodies with ruptured ribcages and are, in true shock-jump fashion, surprised by the desiccated body of a facehugger. And that’s when things get interesting…”

“…The clip finished with an alien of each species staring each other in the face with barely a foot between them before a close-up on the black carapace sees a pair of inner jaws shoot out to stamp the AVP title on the screen.”

[UMS]The L00natik

[UMS]The L00natik

kool. sounds like the description of an upcoming theatrical trailer.

SkyNetDyne

SkyNetDyne

I cant believe how good this is sounding so far I am slobering for another trailer!!   ???     ;)     ???  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It could be the trailer but i doubt its the 'big' one, if uve read the john bruno interview he decribes the trailer in that!

K

K

;D  your web site is da best and i cant wait untill it comes out aliens rule

Darkness

Darkness

Thanks for the compliment. It does sound like a trailer, or at least the beginnings of one since they haven't added the special effects yet. I hope this footage will make it onto file-sharing networks soon.

spawningcarnage

spawningcarnage

Why did they do this to the franchise?  I've been an avid fan of the series since my youth, and they put anderson on the project?!  Down with Hollywood! Lets just pray things don't turn into another FreddyvsJason!

Alien Queen worshiper

Alien Queen worshiper

???     :-\  AMEN

The Real Predator

The Real Predator

i have to say, im becoming more and more optomistic, but after all, it is Paul Anderson.i mean, theres nothing orignal about the story! the pyramid mechanically shifts like "The Cube" and its just made up of cliche moments... nonetheless, it sounds very cool.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

Buddy there were buildings with the insides moving and shifting around waaaaaaay b4 Cube!

the hidden

the hidden

i hope that they do not screw it up

Bren-F

Bren-F

I really can't wait for this film    8)   Can't help but feel that they should have picked Ridley Scott for this one (Thinks how crap the Resi Evil Movie was)    >:D  

choperPredator

choperPredator

Comon guys srop the paul dissin we all now that you dint like RE but some dis i tought it was cool but dint have noting to do with the game so that was a down fall for me...but still i think the sotry is cool i just know its gona rock comon guys a aliens vs. predator movie is coming out and all you guys got to say is that its gona suck...i think you shoud all just be happy that dis movie is made   :)  

k

k

>:D  i really hope this film is going 2 b all that we expect long live k

hugger

hugger

lets just hope and see maybe we will all be surprised   ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed