Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 414,749 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Predboy on Mar 16, 2012, 06:11:10 AM
This was a great game, but with a crappyass ending.
/late

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Predboy on Mar 16, 2012, 06:11:10 AM
This was a great game, but with a crappyass ending.

Welcome to the thread....

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

So page 121.

;)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

I know, it feels like deja-vu.

What kind of hell is this...

:laugh:

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 16, 2012, 06:19:22 AM
So page 121.

;)
Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 16, 2012, 06:24:29 AM
I know, it feels like deja-vu.

What kind of hell is this...

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I can't believe how fast this thread changed. God, it's gonna be a great couple of months.

Also, starting a non imported campaign f**kin sucks major ass. I wish I wouldn't have started one, especially with my second favorite class, Adept.  :(

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

I was reading through the default settings if you don't import. They SUCK!

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 16, 2012, 06:52:54 AM
I was reading through the default settings if you don't import. They SUCK!

Totally, dude. Like, I choose to save Kaidain, as I've never done that before, and, as soon as I began the game, Urdnot Wrex, Thane, Jack, Grunt, and Kelly Chambers were dead. Having Urdnot Wrex dead is by far the shittiest one, as it changes the Cure the Genophage mission quite a bit.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Try not having Thane around when
Spoiler
You defend the Councilor on the Citadel
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Yup.

Spoiler
My friend says Kai Leng just kills him and frames you for it. Jesus Christ.
[close]

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 16, 2012, 07:07:17 AM
Try not having Thane around when
Spoiler
You defend the Councilor on the Citadel
[close]

Yeah, I seen a video on that. It's gonna be dumb. Totally screws you over. I think I may just keep importing my main and only guy I've beat 1 and 2 with.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Also, me and Sharp Sticks have been on this indoctrination all week, and he just turned up some amazing artwork for his Shepard:

QuoteReaper indoctrination is an insidious means of corrupting organic minds, reprogramming the brain through physical and psychological conditioning using electromagnetic fields, infrasonic and ultrasonic noise, and other subliminal methods. The Reaper's resulting control over the limbic system leaves the victim highly susceptible to its suggestions.

Organics undergoing indoctrination may complain of headaches and buzzing or ringing in their ears. As time passes, they have feelings of being watched and hallucinations of ghostly presences. Ultimately, the Reaper gains the ability to use the victim's body to amplify its signals, manifesting as alien voices in the mind.

Long-term physical effects of the manipulation are unsustainable. Higher mental functioning decays, ultimately leaving the victim a gibbering animal. Rapid indoctrination is possible, but causes this decay in days or weeks. Slow, patient indoctrination allows the thrall to last for months...

...or years.
-Indoctrination, The Codex

http://niddeh.deviantart.com/

Prime113

Prime113

That codex entry is going to go down in Mass Effect legend.

And, that artwork is naaaiz

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Spoiler
Ya she dies unless, according to the guide, Kirrahe survived ME1. Then apparently he takes the place of Thane.
[close]

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 16, 2012, 07:17:13 AM
Spoiler
Ya she dies unless, according to the guide, Kirrahe survived ME1. Then apparently he takes the place of Thane.
[close]

Fuuuuuuu- he died on this bullshit playthrough too. Gah, this totally blows.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I feel bad for the people that didn't save Kirrahe on Virmire. It was so easy for him to die though, I can't blame them, however...

...But he's so cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed