NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,205,952 times)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

The chest armor might add that AvP bulk, though,

Bender1988

Bender1988

of cours armor will make them look bulkier-but still-without armor they are skinnier/less muscular-compared to unarmored suits from the movie- and i like that-neca make them muscular, more muscular than privipous molds-but not as muscular as movie versions-so they will have more movement possibilities, and fact that they made the armor -all of it separate-makes for a amazing custom possibilities-and this is what i am most happy about

ChanceVance

ChanceVance

Found a picture of the AVP Predators completed and on display. Didn't know if it was worth making a topic about it for just one picture so I'll just leave it here

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I am buying those!!  ;D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm looking forward to getting a masked Scar.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

was the skin contrast so strong in the films?
I havent seen it in a while and all i remember is the film always looking blue.

dloiphone

dloiphone

Are the Neca AVP still slated for  this year??

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: dloiphone on Feb 15, 2015, 04:57:15 AM
Are the Neca AVP still slated for  this year??

Release date is the summer.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Hmm I just realized, if they're going for "screen accuracy", I don't think Scar ever had the crazy-long wristblades, and Celtic never had a shoulder cannon.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 15, 2015, 08:36:45 AM
Hmm I just realized, if they're going for "screen accuracy", I don't think Scar ever had the crazy-long wristblades, and Celtic never had a shoulder cannon.
Celtic didnt get the plasma caster, but Scar had those ridiculous 2m long blades :/

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Scar had dual elongated wristblades, about as long or longer than his forearm.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It's been a long time since I watched AvP, I guess I'm mis-remembering. Does he use them when he takes out Weyland or something?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

He uses them when he takes out Quinn most prominently. He uses them extended against Weyland too but it is harder to see (clearer in bts photos).

georgeromero

georgeromero

Am I the only one who thinks these guys are too skinny? Don't get me wrong, i don't want balloony proportions from the film, but they look like Wolf Predator to me. I guess they will use the same mold for Wolf and various Predators which will come later. Not complaining but a bit of bulk would have made them even cooler. Nonetheless i'm very excited. After all these years we will get to the Chopper!!!

JanJan

JanJan

Just pre-ordered the NECA Predator 2 video game variant

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed