NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure

Started by Sabres21768, Nov 24, 2010, 07:11:42 PM

Author
NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure (Read 154,205 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Getting closed mouth. Too many enough with mask and open mandys...

predamorph

predamorph

YEAH!!! FINALLY!!!

ChanceVance

ChanceVance

Closed Mouth version for me.He has his his mandibles closed during his best scenes (The unmasking and laughing scenes) so that's my reason.
Hope they come out with a City Hunter Predator sometime in the future.

predamorph

predamorph

anyone of you guys know how to convert scale to inches?

spinksy

spinksy

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Purebreedalien

Masked version for me. 8)

Can't wait, if I get any money for Christmas this is what I'm spending it on.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

As I am getting the unmasked Classic Predator from Predators wave one, the masked Battle Damaged Classic Predator from Predators wave two, plus the Toys-R-us two pack with the unmasked closed mandibles Predator. I am going to get the large masked Predator as I don't have many masked Predator models and McFarlane never released a large scale masked Classic Predator, only the eight inch one that went for high prices. I'll defiantly be getting this soon.

walker31

walker31

IMO, they should make this figure come with all three heads that can be interchangeable.  Just pop off one head one day and put the other one on.  Dont really think that would be too hard!!  I know the marketing strategy, but come on already...We have been loyal!!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: walker31 on Nov 26, 2010, 04:18:42 AM
IMO, they should make this figure come with all three heads that can be interchangeable.  Just pop off one head one day and put the other one on.  Dont really think that would be too hard!!  I know the marketing strategy, but come on already...We have been loyal!!

Loyalty has nothing to do with it.

And how do you know how hard it would be, or how cost effective for that matter?

Tell me what you know about plastic injection molding (how these figures are made) and its cost effectiveness.

spinksy

spinksy

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Nov 26, 2010, 04:24:28 AM

And how do you know how hard it would be, or how cost effective for that matter?

Tell me what you know about plastic injection molding (how these figures are made) and its cost effectiveness.

Quote!!

will it have the "trophies" from P1? or like a alien and human skull?

BWHuntress

BWHuntress

While I won't be buying this (oppositely, we're getting rid of some of our collection) I would get the closed mouth hands down if I did. 

Sso02V

Sso02V

You wanna talk about cost? $240 for three of these guys. They can't even show what it'll actually look like yet (That's just the promo image for the regular-size P1 figure) and they're already burning bridges.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Sso02V on Nov 29, 2010, 04:15:02 PM

You wanna talk about cost? $240 for three of these guys. They can't even show what it'll actually look like yet (That's just the promo image for the regular-size P1 figure) and they're already burning bridges.

**YAWN**

Just pick one you like and buy it if you can't afford all 3.

And that's not the promo image for the regular size P1...unless you think the 7" P1 is going to come with real netting.  ::)

That's the 2-up prototype pic we've seen from the begining, and what they're basing this figure off of.

predamorph

predamorph

Let's cross our fingers that it'll be worth the money and pls no Factory Defects :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed