What are your favorite quotes from a movie that you like?

Started by Feral_PRED, Nov 01, 2010, 05:29:12 PM

Author
What are your favorite quotes from a movie that you like? (Read 15,310 times)

Shasvre

To be, or not to be? Not to be. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger as Hamlet (Last Action Hero)

A simple line, yet so awesome. ;D

On a more serious note, I really like what Galadriel said in The Fellowship of the Ring.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Space Sweeper

Feral_PRED

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 18, 2010, 12:55:45 AM
To be, or not to be? Not to be. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger as Hamlet (Last Action Hero)

A simple line, yet so awesome. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCVc5TaPpe8#

-alienhunter14

Private Hudson

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam...The jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!"

"These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth, with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting!"

"Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy f**king walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the f**k off of my obstacle! Get the f**k down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!"

"Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever. And that means YOU live forever."

- All from Full Metal Jacket  ;D

Ghost Rider

Life uh finds a way.

-Jurassic Park

Vasquez, J

Vasquez, J

you know what ol' Jack Burton does on a dark and stormy night when the lightnings crashing and the thunders rolling...

old Jack looks that storm right in the face and says...

give me your best shot pal! I can take it!

- Big Trouble in Little China

Vasquez, J

Vasquez, J

ha-ha-ha-hahaha get your ass to mars... pwwwhoosssrrt.. get your ass to mars..pwwwhoosssrrt.. get your ass to mars

Shasvre

RazorSlash

Never wound....what you can't kill! (Spider-Man 3)
Finally found me, huh, big dog? Well...what took you so long?! (Predators)

Darwinsgirl

"What we got here is a failure to communicate"... Cool Hand Luke 8)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Nov 25, 2010, 09:17:06 PM

"What we got here is a failure to communicate"... Cool Hand Luke 8)

King Rathalos

"So we're stuck here. That pisses me off!"
"Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"
"Run for it? Running's not a plan! Running's what you do, once a plan fails!"
"I wouldn't give you a gun if it were World War 3."

All from Tremors.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed