are there different types of predators like how we have different color people??

Started by Psycho, Oct 29, 2010, 02:08:49 AM

Author
are there different types of predators like how we have different color people?? (Read 31,494 times)

Psycho

Quote from: Nightmare on Oct 29, 2010, 11:44:27 PM
I think of them more like dog races, still dogs, but very different beetween themselves

BSP are like pitbullls, Classic maybe a rotweiller, and P2 is kinda a boxer

wait arent there so far 2 predator species? black predators and jungle predators...the predator in predator 2 was the same as the jungle predator no?

Ghostface

Quote from: Psycho on Oct 29, 2010, 11:50:07 PM
I think of them more like dog races, still dogs, but very different beetween themselves

wait arent there so far 2 predator species? black predators and jungle predators...the predator in predator 2 was the same as the jungle predator no?

Not really. Its scull was a different shape and it had extra mandibles. Similar, but still different.

samoht

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Oct 29, 2010, 01:13:03 PM
What we know is that there are two types of predators.. they are similar but they are not the same (like wolves and dogs) and we can only difference them comparing their height..

There height and the fact that they have major differences in their facial structure.

FUZION PREDATOR

all predators, all different races, in humans there isnt a big genetic difference because of the ice ages, but it is more like black asian and whites than neanderthal and homo sapiens (theres a difference between species and races)....

Or snake races

samoht

Quote from: tonyzork on Oct 30, 2010, 12:12:23 AM

Not really. Its scull was a different shape and it had extra mandibles. Similar, but still different.

The P1 and P2 Predators are like different breeds of dogs.

The super Predators would be like Wolves. A sub species but still part of the canine family. Judging by their variations in skin pigmentation, I reckon they would have different breeds as well.

Psycho

well i dont know about that but i know that the predator in the 1st film could see in red while the 2nd predator in the second film could see in heat vision so you might be right about them being different because of the different eye vision

bobcunk

Quote from: Psycho on Oct 30, 2010, 01:25:19 AM

well i dont know about that but i know that the predator in the 1st film could see in red while the 2nd predator in the second film could see in heat vision so you might be right about them being different because of the different eye vision
all of the predators have for mandibles, its the amount of teeth they have that is different and i think p2 lacked a joint. some have small horns on there heads too.

Stalker

We have seen in all the movies that there is just as much diversity within the predator species as our own.

Every individual is different, just like people. They have varying skin colours, different patterns on their bodies, different shapes & sizes. Just look closely at the end of Predator 2 for the best possible example of this.

WolfPredator89

all predators, all different races, in humans there isnt a big genetic difference because of the ice ages, but it is more like black asian and whites than neanderthal and homo sapiens (theres a difference between species and races)....

that is why there is two species of predators,  the super preds and the classic ones.. super preds are very different from the previous movies predators.. just the head and where the dreads are.. the height...  makes them very different, and in the classic specie there is different breed like anytime and pussyface, they have some differences but not so drastic like the superpreds compared to anytime... in the super preds specie there must be breeds too, falconer and berserker should be from different breeds but maybe falconer and the tracker are from the same one, just the colour of the dreads change...

Stalker

I don't see the ones from Predators to be any more different from the originals than the preds from the first AvP. In that film they had a completely different facial structure & were noticeably more bulky, not to mention their style of technology was unlike any used by the predators in the other movies.

I don't think it's right to just categorize the species down the middle by saying there are only the classic/super breeds, as all of them are very diverse in their own right.

WolfPredator89

Now look at this comparison....

that is why there is two species of predators,  the super preds and the classic ones.. super preds are very different from the previous movies predators.. just the head and where the dreads are.. the height...  makes them very different, and in the classic specie there is different breed like anytime and pussyface, they have some differences but not so drastic like the superpreds compared to anytime...

Stalker

The entire facial structure is different on all 3 types. Regarding height, we saw at the end of Predator 2 that the species come in all different sizes. Technically, the 'super' preds are shorter than the ones from all the other movies.

WolfPredator89

Look at the head from the classic ones... where the dreads start the shape of the head is like a crown... now the super preds dont have it... every predator from Predator 1 Predator 2 AvP and Avp:R have that crown shape except the ne ones from Predators....

Psycho

Psycho

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Oct 30, 2010, 11:57:49 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bSLIuMbYY3Q/SfHNbrPEuxI/AAAAAAAAC1o/4RH4cwHN0us/s400/predator1.jpg
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/AVP-BH-03.jpg

Now look at this comparison....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bSLIuMbYY3Q/SfHNbrPEuxI/AAAAAAAAC1o/4RH4cwHN0us/s400/predator1.jpg
http://www.peliculas.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Predators-5-450x3001.jpg
http://www.notasdecine.es/files/2010/06/predators-trailer-internacional.jpg

that is why there is two species of predators,  the super preds and the classic ones.. super preds are very different from the previous movies predators.. just the head and where the dreads are.. the height...  makes them very different, and in the classic specie there is different breed like anytime and pussyface, they have some differences but not so drastic like the superpreds compared to anytime...

you know what the picture makes me think of the black pred? is that he might have another mask on his face!?

Stalker

Quote from: Psycho on Oct 30, 2010, 03:44:21 PM
you know what the picture makes me think of the black pred? is that he might have another mask on his face!?

Lol, that's just a bad production photo, it looked pretty good in the movie I thought.

In regards to the differences between all the predators, yes they obviously have individual characteristics, but there are also obviously races within their species as well. We have seen several different predators that shared features with the original, some that had a similar appearance to Predator 2, & many at the end of AvP looked a lot alike.

The 'super' predators in the most recent film are most likely just another race with their own physical traits.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed