are there different types of predators like how we have different color people??

Started by Psycho, Oct 29, 2010, 02:08:49 AM

Author
are there different types of predators like how we have different color people?? (Read 31,531 times)

Psycho

Psycho

ok first of all i do not want to offend nobody!!!!

so far we have 2 types of predators....the original predators and the black predators...woldunt it be cool to have a few different type of predators like how we have different colored people? like the original predator would be the superior specie out of them all while the other types of predators would be weaker in ways like ex lack of strenght, lack of intelligent, lack of speed, lack of hunting skill...like we would have predators that have 4 hands and are 8ft tall and they are very strong stronger than the strongest original predator but they lack the skill to hunt so if you would encounter them they would just fight like a mad man until they get killed or get tired.. they woldunt be using any hunting skill they would just dive in on you like how an animal would....than we would have predators that are tall and skinny and very smart but lack the strenght so they woldunt be much of a match...so yeah there would be a bunch of different types of predators that are the same specie but are different and out of them all the original predators would be the best of the best..they would be ruling over the other predator types...

tell me what you guys think???i got this idea from the concept art pictures from predators 2010 gallery of the early predator designs

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=15740&fullsize=1

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=15750&fullsize=1

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=15689&fullsize=1

DrGediman

Quote from: Psycho on Oct 29, 2010, 02:08:49 AM

so far we have 2 types of predators....the original predators and the black predators...

Umm, no.  Predator 2 already established that there are different 'types' of predators.  And there was no depicted racism between them.

samoht

Quote from: Psycho on Oct 29, 2010, 02:08:49 AM
ok first of all i do not want to offend nobody!!!!

so far we have 2 types of predators....the original predators and the black predators...woldunt it be cool to have a few different type of predators like how we have different colored people? like the original predator would be the superior specie out of them all while the other types of predators would be weaker in ways like ex lack of strenght, lack of intelligent, lack of speed, lack of hunting skill...like we would have predators that have 4 hands and are 8ft tall and they are very strong stronger than the strongest original predator but they lack the skill to hunt so if you would encounter them they would just fight like a mad man until they get killed or get tired.. they woldunt be using any hunting skill they would just dive in on you like how an animal would....than we would have predators that are tall and skinny and very smart but lack the strenght so they woldunt be much of a match...so yeah there would be a bunch of different types of predators that are the same specie but are different and out of them all the original predators would be the best of the best..they would be ruling over the other predator types...

tell me what you guys think???i got this idea from the concept art pictures from predators 2010 gallery of the early predator designs

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=15740&fullsize=1

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=15750&fullsize=1

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=15689&fullsize=1

We already see potential race differences in the super predators.

Mr Black is dark grey and red.

Falconer is a cream colour and green

Tracker is cream and (I forget what other colour)

The three super preds could potentially just be like an asian, a black guy and a white guy. That kind of situation.

The classic preds would have a similar situation going on.

The difference between The classics and super preds is that they are different species. A bit like how Homo sapiens are different to Neanderthals. (that is a loose example and is not to be taken too literally).

Infected

Offcourse not every predator has the same face,
but like RR said you can see them as dogs and wolves.
That could also mean if you look at the dog race you see lots of different types aggresive,smart,non violent etc.

Infected

Anybody seen this on the classic pred i never seen it in Predator1 so im guessing markings? or just damaged helmet structure?

Ghostface

The "classic" predators vary a lot, as do the "supers". If we use Nolan's analagy about the dogs and wolves, Anytime is a doberman and Pussyface is a german shepard. They're both dogs, but different breeds. The BSPs are different to the classic, while remaining similar, and have their own breed variations. Effectively they're different species with their own variant breeds.

DrGediman

DrGediman

Quote from: tonyzork on Oct 29, 2010, 11:12:55 AM
The "classic" predators vary a lot, as do the "supers". If we use Nolan's analagy about the dogs and wolves, Anytime is a doberman and Pussyface is a german shepard. They're both dogs, but different breeds. The BSPs are different to the classic, while remaining similar, and have their own breed variations. Effectively they're different species with their own variant breeds.

Hang on a second.

Wolves and dogs can inter-breed so they are not different species.

If the BSPs are different species.  Then they aren't predators.  They are a different type of lifeform.

samoht

Quote from: DrGediman on Oct 29, 2010, 11:18:44 AM

Hang on a second.

If the BSPs are different species.  Then they aren't predators.  They are a different type of lifeform.

Dogs and wolves are members of the canine family. Humans and Neanderthals are members of the hominid family. The two types of preds are members of the predator family. Think of it that way. They are different species within a certain "classification".

Ghostface

Quote from: DrGediman on Oct 29, 2010, 11:18:44 AM

Hang on a second.

They share common ancestry true, but they are not the same animal. Otherwise wolves would be called dogs. They are in the same biological family along with foxes, jackals and coyotes.

samoht

Yeah. So I guess the term Predator could be used in the same way as the word Canine.

WolfPredator89

What we know is that there are two types of predators.. they are similar but they are not the same (like wolves and dogs) and we can only difference them comparing their height..

Ghostface

Which begs the question, how many different types of predators are there?

WolfPredator89

I think every single predator from every movie was from different breeds.. anytime, pussyface wolf predator.. except the AvP predators, they were from the same breed.. now about the super preds i think they re from a different specie...

Nightmare

I think of them more like dog races, still dogs, but very different beetween themselves

BSP are like pitbullls, Classic maybe a rotweiller, and P2 is kinda a boxer

all predators, all different races, in humans there isnt a big genetic difference because of the ice ages, but it is more like black asian and whites than neanderthal and homo sapiens (theres a difference between species and races)....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed