Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 423,693 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I can sleep alone fine, a lot of the time I'm the only person sleeping on the second floor.

r888

r888

I like turning the music very loud

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I do that with almost anything that I can raise the volume on, especially movies and games.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I would if I had no neighbors.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm aware that there are some D&D fans on the forum.

I myself never got into that but I was into something similar called Axis and Allies, both the regular version and the Naval War version. My pride and joy of my own personal army were my Canadian units but for some reason I'd always get powerful German units in my packs such as the King Tiger tank for the regular version and the Bismarck battleship for the Naval version. I even had this german remote control tank thing that was actually a bomb. Unfortunately no one else was interested so I just played with myself and used my imagination, I'm lucky I have a great one.

I also had this Star Wars version of D&D but same story as A&A. So I mainly stick with chess or Risk.

Prime113

Prime113

Sometimes when I hear some just epic parts of a song, I picture them going along with a movie trailer.

fry1236

fry1236

I imagine death while listening to hard core music.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 14, 2012, 04:30:57 AM

I myself never got into that
I use my medium Bastard Sword against you. 1d10 + 15 strength advantage.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 14, 2012, 07:05:24 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 14, 2012, 04:30:57 AM

I myself never got into that
I use my medium Bastard Sword against you. 1d10 + 15 strength advantage.
Uncanny dodge, bitch!

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Whenever I see a discarded pencil, I have to pick it up. When I see a discarded mechanical pencil, I pick it up, give it a shake. If it jiggles, it has graphite, so I keep it. If not, I pitch it in the trash. Most of the pencils I find are still good.

Odd. This is how I get most of my pencils. I didn't even have to purchase them anymore.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 14, 2012, 07:06:32 PM
Uncanny dodge, bitch!
f**k! I use the 'Superior Monster Summoning' and I summon a Chaos Dragon Wyrm. Go against that. >_>

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: TheMonolith on Mar 14, 2012, 07:11:33 PM
Whenever I see a discarded pencil, I have to pick it up. When I see a discarded mechanical pencil, I pick it up, give it a shake. If it jiggles, it has graphite, so I keep it. If not, I pitch it in the trash. Most of the pencils I find are still good.

Odd. This is how I get most of my pencils. I didn't even have to purchase them anymore.
That's ace. :laugh:

Stealing that for a character in one of my stories.

You'd like it though, he's possessed by something evil that takes over his arm at random and forces him to write cryptic evil messages in some bizarre language.  He used to sell insurance before it started happening, now people think he's a freak.  The messages are some evil form of instruction, and a demon thing is hunting him across America.

If people threaten him, he can write words that kill people immediately when they read them, like sorcery.

Now I know where he gets his pencils.  Don't sue me if I ever make it big. :laugh:

Enough of that.

I'm going to attempt to put Chaos Dragon Wyrm inside my bag of holding...

*Rolls 20*

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

When I walk on my tip toes I pretend to walk like the Alien queen, yes I even put my arms in the same position.

And sometimes when I'm bored, I try to say lines from some of favorite characters in the same voices.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

^I sometimes walk on my tip toes as well, sort of preparing myself in case I'll ever make a career as a creature performer. I've tried weird movements like those of, say, Pumpkinhead. Walking on your tip toes helps getting used to leg extensions, too, you can see Tom Woodruff doing that in some backstage videos.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 15, 2012, 09:26:42 PM
When I walk on my tip toes I pretend to walk like the Alien queen, yes I even put my arms in the same position.

And sometimes when I'm bored, I try to say lines from some of favorite characters in the same voices.

all four of them?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed