Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 423,715 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oops.

Lie

Lie

I just had a game on Naruto I beat this guy and just before the KO appeared I got this pain in the center of my chest, as if someone cursed me.

Lie

Lie

Let me guess, you saw those pictures of Mikey?

Vulhala

Vulhala

Until April 16th, I am a nationally licensed Bingo caller.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 02, 2012, 10:11:02 PM
Until April 16th, I am a nationally licensed Bingo caller.

r888

r888

I love going to the beach when is really cold and eat ice cream

Topazora

Topazora

I'll blow on my food, even though its not hot.

fry1236

fry1236

I'm constantly cleaning my nails. Though I've Never done anything with them (like them girly girls)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm a tough nut to crack, I'm quoting.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

I sleep with the window open in my bedroom every days of the year. Even in Winter. I need fresh air and I need to hear the sounds of the city. I hate the real silence.

r888

r888

I love sleeping on the floor

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 12, 2012, 01:10:22 AM
I sleep with the window open in my bedroom every days of the year. Even in Winter. I need fresh air and I need to hear the sounds of the city. I hate the real silence.

Same here. Well, I can handle the silence, but I need fresh air.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 12, 2012, 01:21:10 AM
Same here. Well, I can handle the silence, but I need fresh air.

+1 although I have to close it if it gets too windy, considering I live on the top floor in my building. Something you learn the hard way, when the fun of having to reinstall the curtainrail + curtains after being ripped out of their sockets in the ceiling fades away lol.  :D

About me... I have a very mild version of heterochromia, meaning that my eye colors differ sligtly from eachother. You can't really tell unless the light illuminates my eyes just right though.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Silence I can't stand either. In fact it is very difficult for me to get asleep in complete silence -- I always put music on.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I can go to sleep with silence. However being alone at night with no one else I can't do it man, I just can't do it. The fact that my dog sometimes gets loose with out my knowing and then I hear that nail tapping noise... oh god.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed