Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 429,620 times)

Mormegil

Mormegil

I get unusually attached to internet friends.

And f**king absolutely devestated when things don't turn out. Whether my fault or theirs, those "relationships" I thought were f**king fake and hilarious time-wasters become real people, and I get f**king absolutely crushed.

I get angry about it, but I can't f**king do anything about it either. Just another part of shitty life, I suppose.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I have a rather embarassing confession...

Spoiler
I really like the Zedd/Selena Gomez song. ???
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mormegil on Mar 15, 2015, 09:29:24 AM
I get unusually attached to internet friends.

I don't think that's unusual in this day and age. The Internet opens up a whole new realm of communication with people you might never have had a chance to. Sure, there's a lot of dicks online but there's also some genuinely awesome folk. I've certainly met my fair share of both but I've also met some people who are now very important to me via the Internet.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 17, 2015, 12:10:30 AM
I have a rather embarassing confession...

Spoiler
I really like the Zedd/Selena Gomez song. ???
[close]

...I like Taylor Swift. The new album.  :-[

PVTDukeMorrison

I like to collect WW2 helmets, I just got an early SS M40 Stahlhelm

Magegg

Magegg

I've never gotten drunk, like the taste of alcohol just icks me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not sure I'd call it curious but I wish I could sing.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Magegg on Mar 21, 2015, 06:48:11 AM
I've never gotten drunk, like the taste of alcohol just icks me.
I have gotten really drunk a few times, nowadays I rarely drink at all. Just a drink or two a few times a year.

While I am here: I have drove drunk once then vowed to NEVER do it again, as it was extremely frightening. I preferred to smoke and fly instead! :laugh: 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I used to hate drinking when I was in my late teens/early twenties. Now I have a drink with most meals when I go out but I rarely go out and get smashed.

I've drink drove once. Yeah, it was terrifying.  :-\

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 29, 2015, 07:00:15 AM
I used to hate drinking when I was in my late teens/early twenties. Now I have a drink with most meals when I go out but I rarely go out and get smashed.

I've drink drove once. Yeah, it was terrifying.  :-\

I was going to bluesfest (music festival) and had a friend pick me up, she was going pretty fast and I asked if she was alright, "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just really drunk". Pretty scary.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can't say I've ever been a passenger. I couldn't imagine how terrifying that would have been.

Shinawi

Shinawi

Sometimes I feel as if my parents will poison me or stab me when I'm asleep.

Magegg

Magegg

More often than what I'd want to acknowledge, I think about what I would say when I'm introduced to different specific celebrities x__x

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 04, 2015, 01:50:06 PM
More often than what I'd want to acknowledge, I think about what I would say when I'm introduced to different specific celebrities x__x
I get that sometimes too, I always imagine it'll be in an elevator for some reason

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jun 05, 2015, 03:17:38 AM
Quote from: Magegg on Jun 04, 2015, 01:50:06 PM
I get that sometimes too, I always imagine it'll be in an elevator for some reason

Yeah.

And I got to confess I've dreamed of meeting John Campea more than three times .__. No kidding.

Hardcore mancrush with the guy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed