Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 423,684 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Cut a finger and see if another Cvalda grows out of it.
That should work.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 16, 2012, 09:59:59 PM
Worst case scenario ... Your life will resemble a hard R Splash reboot.
Romance with Tom Hanks. The horror.

QuoteCut a finger and see if another Cvalda grows out of it.
That should work.

Nope! Looks like I'm okay after all :P

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 16, 2012, 10:03:01 PM
Cut a finger and see if another Cvalda grows out of it.
That should work.
Me and the guys at the home office have been following this new member here on AVPG. We've come up with one incredible idea. We're very proud of it. Picture this: we take fin cuttings, develop little Cvalda IIs and sell them to aquariums across the nation. Pretty soon every household in America could have one.
Spoiler

[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I love you.

Now we gotta go for the big finale: Mean Green Cvalda from Outer Space.

Bat Chain Puller

I'm taken Omega.  :-*

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

f**k!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Ya can keep the Thing! Keep the IT! Keep the Creature--they don't mean s**t! ;D

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 16, 2012, 10:31:16 PM
Ya can keep the Thing! Keep the IT! Keep the Creature--they don't mean s**t! ;D

I sense a bizarre love triangle developing.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddIK3CIMzFs#

And to keep this thread on the rails for which it is intended: I sometimes dream in black and white still photographs and text messages.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Another curious fact: I can do an eerily movie-accurate rendition of "Suddenly, Seymour", complete with Ellen Greene voice and everything.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Cvalda is member of the week.

She cut off her finger for the purpose of the disproval of a scientific theory. Only somebody spawned by parents fornicating in a Cuban tidal pool would do some shit like that.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 17, 2012, 12:13:58 AM
Cvalda is member of the week.

She cut off her finger for the purpose of the disproval of a scientific theory. Only somebody spawned by parents fornicating in a Cuban tidal pool would do some shit like that.

Either that, or she's misleading us from the truth that she may very well be Yakuza. Either way ... win.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Bitches wish you had my tidal swag.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 17, 2012, 12:23:23 AM
Bitches wish you had my tidal swag.
http://horrornews.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Review_Dagon_clip_image003.jpg

Tonight I will have neon meat dreams involving octofish.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 16, 2012, 12:47:51 PM
Quote from: Sierra on Mar 16, 2012, 11:56:39 AM
I have a bad history of relationships with girls. Not once have I ended a relationship without making them cry...I don't mean to, just shit always gets in the way.

I have a bad history as well, but it was always the girl breaking up with me. While I'm home playing the Xbox. I'd go see her during the day, and it seemed that after a few weeks when I ever I get on my xbox I get a break up text. :-\
It could be worse she can beat you in your favriot game and make you lose your winning streak then rub her " I am breaking up with you" in your face..

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 17, 2012, 01:14:40 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 16, 2012, 12:47:51 PM
Quote from: Sierra on Mar 16, 2012, 11:56:39 AM
I have a bad history of relationships with girls. Not once have I ended a relationship without making them cry...I don't mean to, just shit always gets in the way.

I have a bad history as well, but it was always the girl breaking up with me. While I'm home playing the Xbox. I'd go see her during the day, and it seemed that after a few weeks when I ever I get on my xbox I get a break up text. :-\
It could be worse she can beat you in your favriot game and make you lose your winning streak then rub her " I am breaking up with you" in your face..

Sounds like you've done this before  :P :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed