Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 423,675 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 15, 2012, 09:28:36 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 15, 2012, 09:26:42 PM
When I walk on my tip toes I pretend to walk like the Alien queen, yes I even put my arms in the same position.

And sometimes when I'm bored, I try to say lines from some of favorite characters in the same voices.

all four of them?

If only I had the extra pair on my chest. :'(

Lie

Lie

When I wake up I'm cross eyed.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

To say I am a Mass Effect fan is an understatement
I drag my friends to love it as well

r888

r888

I love mary elizabeth winstead so much

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Look, dude. I like me some Yvonne Strahovski (durrhurr, really?) and Olivia Wilde... but uh, don't you feel strange saying that you 'love' these people that you don't know and never will? I mean, remember the Missus for a sec here, bro.

That shit ain't good for your health.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: r888 on Mar 16, 2012, 02:16:06 AM
I love mary elizabeth winstead so much

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

oh f**k, nearly pissed myself.  :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

I was conceived when my parents fornicated in a Cuban tidal pool. Seriously.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 16, 2012, 08:34:29 AM

Rawr!  ;)

Vakarian

Vakarian

I have a bad history of relationships with girls. Not once have I ended a relationship without making them cry...I don't mean to, just shit always gets in the way.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Sierra on Mar 16, 2012, 11:56:39 AM
I have a bad history of relationships with girls. Not once have I ended a relationship without making them cry...I don't mean to, just shit always gets in the way.

I have a bad history as well, but it was always the girl breaking up with me. While I'm home playing the Xbox. I'd go see her during the day, and it seemed that after a few weeks when I ever I get on my xbox I get a break up text. :-\

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 16, 2012, 08:34:29 AM

I knew there was something different about you. Cuban sediment mixed with semen and starfish adhesive enhances personality (and writing skills.)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I myself have never been in a relationship. I've had a few crushes but only one felt more significant than the rest, unfortunately that special crush was also when I was victim to the biggest cock block I have ever experienced.

My history in a nutshell, either I don't like the girl or the girl is already taken. DAMMIT!

On the bright side I have my freedom.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 16, 2012, 05:58:44 PM
I knew there was something different about you. Cuban sediment mixed with semen and starfish adhesive enhances personality (and writing skills.)
I'm worried someday I might Go Mad From the Revelation that "other" DNA was involved in the union of sperm and my mother's egg, and then begin a hideous transformation into the fishy nightmare hidden in my past. Or something. :P

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 16, 2012, 08:18:57 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 16, 2012, 05:58:44 PM
I'm worried someday I might Go Mad From the Revelation that "other" DNA was involved in the union of sperm and my mother's egg, and then begin a hideous transformation into the fishy nightmare hidden in my past. Or something. :P

Best case scenario is you are a descendent of Poseidon (and a demi-goddess) who has just inherited a spacious underwater condo from which you can begin penning your mermoirs.

Worst case scenario ... Your life will resemble a hard R Splash reboot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed