Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 423,682 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Title says it all. Something that's cool, curious, or unique about you?
Before starting, I'm asking to all to keep the thing friendly. Not too weird facts, thanks...

Rules of the Topic:
1. Don't post facts related to sexuality or fetishes.
2. Don't post facts overly personal and private.
3. Every member is free to post facts about him/herself respecting the precedent rules.
4. Teasing other members in a unfunny or overly offensive way is forbidden.
5. By the same token, insults to other members because of their habits is also forbidden.

Rules applied as of 09/12/10. Please respect them from this point on.

So, let's see.
I like rain, and rainy days. It makes me feel good somewhat, and I love walking in the rain. I also love movies with a lot of rain in them, or just climax/important scenes set during rain or with water falling anyway.

What about 'ya? :)

Valaquen

Valaquen

How romantic ;)

I'm an enthusiastic under achiever. I ditch lectures to play computer games. I will one day pay dearly for this. I don't know what to say without sounding like a lonely lovers ad.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I hold my pencils wrong which completely affects how I write.

And...I like long walks down the beach.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I can do anything with either hand and a lot of things with my feet.

Explain: I can shoot, write, play with either hand. And i can use either eye when aiming one of my guns effectively. I can also write and play some games with my feet and grip a lot things with them. -and no i'm not a super smart monkey/ape...i'm very much human.

kinda wierd i know but its interesting and useful.

Lie

Lie

I like watching family movies in my spare time alone or with my girl, I don't care if it's hot or cold out, I perfer walking I find it's much faster than taking the bus and also it's free.  :D My dream to be a personal bodyguard and have 3+ kids. If I had a super power I'd want the power to create things by just imagining them.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Lie on Oct 27, 2010, 02:26:55 PM
If I had a super power I'd want the power to create things by just imagining them.
funny thing is i want the same super power ever since i was like 6.  :D

Lie

Lie

Quote from: The Ghoul on Oct 27, 2010, 02:27:49 PM
If I had a super power I'd want the power to create things by just imagining them.

My plans to use it to create an Alien Queen that will destroy the world at anytime I please or upon my death, that way I can blackmail to government into destroying the idea of money and creating the world anew.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Lie on Oct 27, 2010, 02:33:59 PM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Oct 27, 2010, 02:27:49 PM

My plans to use it to create an Alien Queen that will destroy the world at anytime I please or upon my death, that way I can blackmail to government into destroying the idea of money and creating the world anew.
lol  :D I think long ago in a thread far far away me and you were talking about overuling the gov and talking about a new world order, i believe it was "predators do Exist" at the time i was the The dude5000. I think.  :D

anyways i can relate to that idea pretty good.  :D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

People in the real world are afraid of me because I'm a big guy. In reality, my bark is worse than my bite.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I am extremely self critical.

It sucks.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: TheMonolith on Oct 27, 2010, 04:38:24 PM

It sucks.
I am, too. I constantly make comments about my voice and my chaotic hair.... and my lazyness. :P

Lie

Lie

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 27, 2010, 04:43:31 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Oct 27, 2010, 04:38:24 PM

It sucks.
I am, too. I constantly make comments about my voice and my chaotic hair.... and my lazyness. :P

The average online player on naruto has a 3/10 disconnect frequency, when I got 1/10 I was like this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZw1eCOE4wg

I don't think theres anything wrong with believing that you can do a little better, and if the person that has failed you is you your naturally gonna be a little angry at yourself.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

When you still beat yourself up over things you did when you were eight, you may need to go a little easier on yourself.

Like me. I remember every single bad thing I did. Everyone has forgiven me but myself.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: TheMonolith on Oct 27, 2010, 04:57:47 PM
When you still beat yourself up over things you did when you were eight, you may need to go a little easier on yourself.

Like me. I remember every single bad thing I did. Everyone has forgiven me but myself.

I understand how that is.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 27, 2010, 04:58:50 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Oct 27, 2010, 04:57:47 PM

I understand how that is.
Eh... ::) +1.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed