Make People Laugh

Started by BANE, Oct 11, 2010, 12:34:53 AM

Author
Make People Laugh (Read 84,123 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yeah I dont tell jokes I just amuse people with stuff I say, which is also what most comedians do. not that much joke telling goes on anyway this thread is very awesome. 

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SM on Oct 11, 2010, 02:24:35 AM
Two eggs sitting in a frying pan.

One turns the other and says 'Hi.  I'm Frank."

The other says "f**k me!  A talking egg!!"
I laugh stupidly every time I hear or reas this.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Sometimes, things I say can be taken way out of context.

Back a few years ago, before the release of Resident Evil 5, I was having dinner with some good friends of mine. We were discussing the racism apparently inherent in the game. One of my friends thought that, because you were a white guy shooting down primarily black adversaries, it was racist to the core. My argument was that her argument lacked context; you play a recurring character in a series of events that have led to Africa. What are you going to do? Have a bunch of white zombies in Africa? Not that they didn't do that; I remember busting plenty of cracker ass in that game.

Anyway, I the debate is winding down because our food is arriving, and, frankly, f**k racism, I'm gonna eat. So I deliver my final argument and no-one cares enough to argue anymore. With my usual tact and wisdom, I close my argument with the most incriminating thing I've ever said, very loudly.

"So, yeah. Killing black people? Fine by me!"

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LMFAO

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

If you breed a Bulldog and a Shitzu do you make a Bullshit?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 11, 2010, 10:07:42 PM
If you breed a Bulldog and a Shitzu do you make a Bullshit?

SM

SM

Quote from: MadassAlex on Oct 11, 2010, 07:48:32 PM

Back a few years ago, before the release of Resident Evil 5, I was having dinner with some good friends of mine. We were discussing the racism apparently inherent in the game. One of my friends thought that, because you were a white guy shooting down primarily black adversaries, it was racist to the core. My argument was that her argument lacked context; you play a recurring character in a series of events that have led to Africa. What are you going to do? Have a bunch of white zombies in Africa? Not that they didn't do that; I remember busting plenty of cracker ass in that game.

Anyway, I the debate is winding down because our food is arriving, and, frankly, f**k racism, I'm gonna eat. So I deliver my final argument and no-one cares enough to argue anymore. With my usual tact and wisdom, I close my argument with the most incriminating thing I've ever said, very loudly.

Just as there was a lull in the place, right?

BANE

BANE

Now that would have been SO bad.

urban_predator83

urban_predator83

I started and failed at my Red Dwarf thread. Red Dwarf is f**king awesome.

Kataclysmic Kaos

Kataclysmic Kaos

the bulldog joke made me lmao  ;D

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Why are pirates called pirates?

Because they ARRR  ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Nov 01, 2010, 10:12:02 PM

Because they ARRR  ;D

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Nov 01, 2010, 10:12:02 PM

Because they ARRR  ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm not good at jokes. Funny comment? Sure. Not jokes, though. So I'll leave it to a master.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFmRypAYz_E

Quote from: MadassAlex on Oct 11, 2010, 07:48:32 PM
Spoiler

[close]

:D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

So, an Israeli and a Palestinian walk into a bar.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed