Aliens vs Predator pre-order code giveaway

Started by predxeno, Oct 08, 2010, 03:09:09 AM

Author
Aliens vs Predator pre-order code giveaway (Read 12,857 times)

Le Celticant

First thing you need to know is who would like to have them.
Thus skins are more or less ugly and almost nobody play them today (at least on PC, I haven't encountered so much people wearing thus skins since the beginning of the game.)

And I'm not interested at all to get them.

Not I wanna drop your idea, I like it and it for sure gonna make some people happy... but I don't think there are much of them around.

Rah

I'd at least get some use out of the alien mask for predator, that thing looks badass, and maybe number 6 for alien not sure. but yea, no surprise that there wouldn't be a lot of interest for them.

predxeno

Here's an idea; I think of one word in from the AVP movies and the person who guesses the right word wins.  I could provide clues and stuff so the person could make a more educated guess.

Corporal Hicks

One word? Out of an entire movie worth of dialogue. Wont work.

Just go the normal route. You probably wont get a high volume of people doing the competition so just do what I do, a simple triva question where you use a random number generator to pick the winner out of all the people who get the question right.

AcidGlow

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 22, 2010, 04:04:51 PM
Fair enough, what's your idea for a giveaway?

Since there's not that many ppl willing to do your massive trivia.. why not decide by a "funny avp screen cap contest"?
All entrants have only 1 pic they must submit (they must take their own ingame pic not take someone else's), then run a poll and let the forum decide which one is the funniest? OR, you can pick which one is the funniest.

There's a simply idea.

predxeno

I got it.  How about I ask questions on the movie based on the EU?  I'll ask questions like; Who was the guy that Royce and the others found in Predators who set up the traps at the beginning of the movie?

Rah

Rah

I'll take a crack at that question. Drake?

Corporal Hicks

If you do it around the EU you wont get as many people interested. Most people just don't care.

predxeno

Their loss, then.  However, I take your point.

AcidGlow

lol.. almost a month later and this has gone nowhere.  ::)
Good luck.

Rah

so hey did i win with that answer? can i stop checking this thread now? =p

predxeno

That was supposed to be an example question, but since you're still here, you have clearly stood the test of time and you did just join cause of my promotion.  I'll give it until Saturday midnight.  If no one else joins, I'll give you the code for your dedication. :)  If you stayed this long just for the code, then you obviously deserve it.  I just want to see if anybody else did as well.

Rah

ok cool man. i'll check back around sunday then. I play the US version on PC.

predxeno

All right, Rah.  You win.  You've stood the test of time.  You want the PC AVP pre-order code for the 3 skins, correct?  (Just want to make sure.)

Rah

Rah

right, you can PM it to me on here probably. I have the US PC game. where would I enter the code?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed