ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 155,131 times)

Sgt. Apone

Sgt. Apone

There's already a trailer out on the web.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIi2rR5rW28#ws

Brother

Brother

Old news.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Very very old news.

Sgt. Apone

Sgt. Apone

My bad. New to the site.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

No worries, man.

I remember that a version of that trailer is one of things that originally got me to this site.

Brother

Brother

Yesterday devs from GBX had a meeting with Sega, presumably about A:CM.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Brother on Apr 15, 2011, 07:06:16 AM
Yesterday devs from GBX had a meeting with Sega, presumably about A:CM.

Indeed. Actually they've had meetings about ACM a few times already this year. There's movement going on behind-the-scenes, remember? :P.

I think Zach already mentioned it, but I'd like to note that every source I speak with also mentions how good ACM is coming along. The game must be looking good this time indeed.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Finally I see some REAL good news! Thanks, Brother and ikarop!

XxecutionerxX

XxecutionerxX

Can't wait for E3 and see what has been done.  :)

Husky

Husky

The fact that Zach is replying to our banter about Aliens makes me feel like we're closer to the light at the end of the tunnel than we were even just a few months ago.

I bet those winter meetings with Sega went a long way towards proving that GBX had come up with some good stuff to show off.

Even Zach's follow up tweet to Jay was something to the effect of "how awesome [A:CM] was looking"

We may get info during E3, but we're still a good 8-12 months away from having the game in our grubby hands.

ikarop

ikarop

I already commented on the tidbit Brother posted a few comments above. But since I always double-check everything, I also asked for comment from Sega's Community Manager for A:CM.

This is what Sega commented on the meetings:

Quote from: SegaI can confirm the teams were meeting to discuss the ACM project. The teams at both Sega and Gearbox meet often, discussion of the title during production is a regularity. (...)

(...) More solid news of the game is coming later in the year, rather than tweets from devs and such.

Brother

Brother

Not soon enough.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Good News though

beb

beb

ive sent messages to senduamesage they refuse to respond it seems like its not that important and release dates are all over theplace websites say 2012 and some say late 2011 but if you want bug these senduamessage guys the work for oxm

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I can't wait to see what they will give us soon. I hope for a release date soon this year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed