NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 245,628 times)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

¿Somebody here have the SDCC Gort Predator from Neca?

Ghostface

Ghostface

Just ordered series 3. Wasn't gonna get the hound but ah well. Will look decent with my tracker. Does anyone know what the paintjob is like on the hound? Is it worth a repaint?

uruk

uruk

from what i've seen, the paintjob on the hound is very good, better than elder's imo  ::)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: uruk on Aug 09, 2011, 08:48:27 AM
from what i've seen, the paintjob on the hound is very good, better than elder's imo  ::)

Awesome thanks mate. I'll have to wait and see when it arrives.

uruk

uruk

from sideshow freaks:

dunno why, but on these pics the hound doesn't look that big... anyway, great to see that it looks quite good with tracker.

xeno killer

xeno killer

I will stick with getting the Elder Predator only!

Not fussed on the Hound or Classic Predator since i have the 18" Classic Pred anyway and Sideshow Tracker with hound!!

Wolf91

Wolf91

Need more awesome pics with Classics and Elder ! :)

uruk

uruk

hehe, to be honest, neca's figures look WAY better than that sideshow maquette. the paintjob looks like it was done by a 10 years old.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Grabbed the Hound from TRU yesterday, he's pretty cool. Going to get the Elder and Classic from a different TRU tomorrow morning on the way to work. I can't wait!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Called a local TRU yesterday to see if they had the other Predator figures I wanted. They did, but they weren't out on the floor yet and wouldn't be until tomorrow. I'm a little confused by this, but whatever.

I stop in today and can't find them, turns out they're still in the back along with 500 other boxes that aren't unpacked yet for god knows what reason, so I should "try again tomorrow".

The employee I talked to was helpful enough to recommend that I call the 1-800 customer complaint number, because "our manager doesn't know what she's doing".

I guess I'll try again tomorrow!

I just want to give them my money, is that so hard? :(

Requiem28

Requiem28

ARG! NEED CASH NOW!  Haven't gotten a paycheck in 2 months, and we're working like crazy here!  Damn customers!

samoht

samoht

Do Anytime and the Elder have the double jointed knee's?

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: samoht on Aug 11, 2011, 10:43:56 AM
Do Anytime and the Elder have the double jointed knee's?

No we wont see double joint knees till series 4

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Gridseeker on Aug 09, 2011, 06:22:35 AM
¿Somebody here have the SDCC Gort Predator from Neca?

Yes  ;D

Predalien91

Predalien91

For those interested heres a what the Umasked head from series 1 looks like with the new body.

As you can tell the head paint job and body paint job differ in a way. You can tell they don't match 100% but I have just learned to ignore it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed