AvPGalaxy Interviews Brian Steele

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 04, 2010, 05:44:32 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Interviews Brian Steele (Read 14,996 times)

Corporal Hicks

I recently had chance to have a chat with Brian Steele, the performer responsible for Mr Black and Falconer in the recent Predators film:

“It was different in scope because there was so much source material on  the Predator. The character isn't being developed from scratch. There is  already an outline in place on what is expected from the performance.  With other characters I have done the canvass is blank which allows me a  different type of freedom on personality and movement.”

I’d like to thank Brian for taking the time to talk to us. Be sure to read the whole interview here.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Great stuff. Didn't know he and Mears were friends. :)

SiL

SiL

So he thinks a Predator should be all the things he didn't do :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

He didn't study hard enough!

Sylizar

Sylizar

^^ D: That's not nice.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It's encouragement to study harder.

MrBrokenTusks.

Hm, I think him and Derek are my fav (stunt, creature) actors, minus KPH.

Good Interview. :D

echobbase79

echobbase79

All Steele did was huff and puff as a predator. The movements and body language just weren't there. Of course a lot of people have liked him but I just don't agree.

Regardless, he seems like a nice guy and that was a good interview.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

QuoteBrian Steele – Yes, if the script was good! For a sequel, I would like to see a Predator movie that deals with the Predators fighting strengths, agility,and style and of course pages and pages of Predator character development.

Even the Predator actors want more Predator development!

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ lol.
On topic this is a really good interview. Thanks Hicks.

spinksy

spinksy

cool 8)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Steele did a great job with Mr. Black, but it would of been nice to see some more development and variation with the Falconer character. Also the Tusk predator, but he just needed more on screen time I think...

Interesting interview though. Thanks again Hicks!

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ I agree :)

Xhan

Xhan

He should do a workshop with Whyte, or better yet directly work with Whyte. Falcon was fine, but Black was stiiiiiiiiff, like he worked on him a little too long..

Bishop2

Bishop2

Where did this "Mr. Black" name come from? I thought he was Berserker.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed