Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 324,671 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Scorpio on Nov 21, 2017, 01:09:10 AMThat's kind of erotic.

Looks completely puerile to me.

Scorpio

Scorpio

No it's just boobs.

Corporal Hicks

By Art Noir. No dreadlocks is a win for me. It also helps it's an amazing piece.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 01, 2017, 10:29:45 AM

By Art Noir. No dreadlocks is a win for me. It also helps it's an amazing piece.

This is why a Predator should never take off his mask during the hunting season on planet 4.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Corporal Hicks

Den Beauvais' cover art for AvP Booty.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 24, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRt8OUoWAAAREUZ.jpg:large

I remember that being the first image from AVP.  The idea of samurai predators is cool.  Very good image and Anderson's predators are underrated.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 11, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

Looks like the predator dropped the soap.  :P

Corporal Hicks

11 years ago today we were flipping out about this.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Scorpio on Jan 14, 2018, 11:03:22 PMVery good image and Anderson's predators are underrated.

They're really not. They look like cartoons. Any time they try to move at any speed it looks ridiculous.

Going back to the original style is one of the few things I'll credit Requiem with doing right.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 15, 2018, 12:00:06 PM
Quote from: Scorpio on Jan 14, 2018, 11:03:22 PMVery good image and Anderson's predators are underrated.

They're really not. They look like cartoons. Any time they try to move at any speed it looks ridiculous.

Going back to the original style is one of the few things I'll credit Requiem with doing right.

Absolutely ! AVP:R is a very bad movie, but Wolf's looks are very good ! AVP is a bad movie with very bad predators  :P

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed