Wolf (AVPR) vs. Black Super Predator (SPOILERS)

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jul 13, 2010, 03:10:22 AM

Author
Wolf (AVPR) vs. Black Super Predator (SPOILERS) (Read 79,796 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Who would win this one? This is Mr. Black (The one with the jaw on his mak), and This thread will have spoilers, and don't post or read if you have not seen the new movie yet.

Sorry if this was done before since I search for it, and found nothing.

TheCrimsonIdol

TheCrimsonIdol

Wolf, easily. While the Super Pred was tough, Wolf is (what I believe) to be an Elder Pred or at least a veteran hunter of very high skill.

XenoVC

Wolf was a thoroughly incompetent retard facing enemies who matched his tardness.

The berserker was utterly devoid of any style,though he chopped the head off of anotha muthaf**ka.

Tangakkai

Easy, Mr. Black. While Wolf would be in his "I have honour, I will take Mask off" phase, he'd be blasted to bits by Berserker.

marrerom

Since wolf is supposed to be this veteran/special ops type it would be safe to say that he would fair better then the other predator did against Mr. black (his real name?).

XenoVC

Quote from: marrerom on Jul 13, 2010, 05:36:42 AM
Since wolf is supposed to be this veteran/special ops type it would be safe to say that he would fair better

He sure as hell didn't show it if he was.

He utterly failed his mission,his only saving grace was the fact that the place got nuked.

Dude was supposed to come and clean up with no noise,but no he skins a dude and hangs him up like the goddamn town christmas tree,leaves technology behind and in doing so apparently helps advance human space travel.

Spaghetti

Berserker would rock him. Wolf was an idiot.

I don't consider them in the same continuity anyway but if they had to fight berserker would cave wolf's head in.

Eidotemit

Any pred we've seen before could beat Wolf, who is easily the stupidest pred we've seen.

cvetan

OMG, I'm so sick of everyone saying that Wolf is pathetic, truth is, he is an elder that annihilated many Xenomorphs, you can say that he is that, and this, but in the end, what we saw in the movie is what happend. You can all say he is stupid, yet he managed his job well, you can all say he wasn't as good as "Anytime" or "Pussyface", but he evidently was. I'm so sick of Alien fans saying that oh but the Xenomorphs within the films were retards, or saying ohh nah that wouldn't happen because this would. Yet you all seem to agree that your beloved alien is able to withstand molten lead, or being able to survive having it's head smashed against a pillar several times, well, let me say, that is bullshit if you ask me. So please, don't tell us that he is retarded, or he is crap, just admit that he owned.

Now, back on topic, I must say that Wolf would be able to defeat the Berserker quite comfortably, I could see it now, a battle damaged wolf, with a huge skull in his hand  ;D

XenoVC

Quote from: cvetan on Jul 13, 2010, 07:43:30 AM
OMG, I'm so sick of everyone saying that Wolf is pathetic, truth is, he is an elder

Evidence,sir.

Where is it?

cvetan

Watch the film.

Spaghetti

QuoteOMG, I'm so sick of everyone saying that Wolf is pathetic

OMG We say it cause he is.

Quotetruth is, he is an elder that annihilated many Xenomorphs, you can say that he is that, and this, but in the end, what we saw in the movie is what happend. You can all say he is stupid, yet he managed his job well, you can all say he wasn't as good as "Anytime" or "Pussyface", but he evidently was.

Truth is he's a mary sue crapped out into existence by two incompetents. He annihilated a bunch of cockroaches that definitely went 'Xenomorphs' and he FAILED his job UTTERLY, caused humans to learn of alien existence, steal their technology, and get his ass killed. He's a f**king moron

QuoteI'm so sick of Alien fans saying that oh but the Xenomorphs within the films were retards, or saying ohh nah that wouldn't happen because this would. Yet you all seem to agree that your beloved alien is able to withstand molten lead, or being able to survive having it's head smashed against a pillar several times, well, let me say, that is bullshit if you ask me. So please, don't tell us that he is retarded, or he is crap, just admit that he owned.

"Herp derp i think avpr portrayed aliens right but the aliens movies didn't"

I'm sorry, that has got to be the most f**ktarded argument I've ever heard.

But honestly I don't care since this is coming from the guy who thinks having preds destroy space jockeys to make aliens is a good idea.

Eidotemit

OMG, I'm so sick of everyone saying that Wolf is pathetic, truth is, he is an elder that annihilated many Xenomorphs, you can say that he is that, and this, but in the end, what we saw in the movie is what happend. You can all say he is stupid, yet he managed his job well, you can all say he wasn't as good as "Anytime" or "Pussyface", but he evidently was. I'm so sick of Alien fans saying that oh but the Xenomorphs within the films were retards, or saying ohh nah that wouldn't happen because this would. Yet you all seem to agree that your beloved alien is able to withstand molten lead, or being able to survive having it's head smashed against a pillar several times, well, let me say, that is bullshit if you ask me. So please, don't tell us that he is retarded, or he is crap, just admit that he owned.

Now, back on topic, I must say that Wolf would be able to defeat the Berserker quite comfortably, I could see it now, a battle damaged wolf, with a huge skull in his hand  ;D

I'm saying hes pathetic as a predator fan more than an alien one. He did nothing to show how "elite" he was. The Writers and directors were so creatively devoid they couldn't think of any way to make him seem skilled other than by having his enemies even less skilled. Wolf essentially stumbles into extremely dangerous situations and gets out by way of the even more extreme stupidity of others and inordinate amounts of script protection.

As for the molten lead, alien have been shown to survive extreme pressures and temperatures consistently, and as for the pillars they have been shown to be able to take extreme amounts of abuse. I don't think any alien fan would have had a problem with Wolf had he killed the alien in ways that weren't in complete contrast to each species respective roots.

cvetan

cvetan

Quote from: Spaghetti on Jul 13, 2010, 07:57:12 AM
QuoteOMG, I'm so sick of everyone saying that Wolf is pathetic

OMG We say it cause he is.

He is not, your pathetic for thinking he is.

Quote from: Spaghetti on Jul 13, 2010, 07:57:12 AM
QuoteOMG, I'm so sick of everyone saying that Wolf is pathetic truth is, he is an elder that annihilated many Xenomorphs, you can say that he is that, and this, but in the end, what we saw in the movie is what happend. You can all say he is stupid, yet he managed his job well, you can all say he wasn't as good as "Anytime" or "Pussyface", but he evidently was.

Truth is he's a mary sue crapped out into existence by two incompetents. He annihilated a bunch of cockroaches that definitely went 'Xenomorphs' and he FAILED his job UTTERLY, caused humans to learn of alien existence, steal their technology, and get his ass killed. He's a f**king moron

Okay, he may have been killed, he may have left behind one piece of technology but he did pretty well, considering the circumstance, he was in the middle of a human existence, he managed to slay plenty of aliens, even though you Deny that they weren't, I'm pretty sure they were. He managed to keep hidden mot of the time, he disposed of most evidence of technology and he wasn't killed by the slightest of things.

QuoteI'm sorry, that has got to be the most f**ktarded argument I've ever heard.

But honestly I don't care since this is coming from the guy who thinks having preds destroy space jockeys to make aliens is a good idea.

Think what you may of me.

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jul 13, 2010, 08:01:20 AM

I'm saying hes pathetic as a predator fan more than an alien one. He did nothing to show how "elite" he was. The Writers and directors were so creatively devoid they couldn't think of any way to make him seem skilled other than by having his enemies even less skilled. Wolf essentially stumbles into extremely dangerous situations and gets out by way of the even more extreme stupidity of others and inordinate amounts of script protection.

As for the molten lead, alien have been shown to survive extreme pressures and temperatures consistently, and as for the pillars they have been shown to be able to take extreme amounts of abuse. I don't think any alien fan would have had a problem with Wolf had he killed the alien in ways that weren't in complete contrast to each species respective roots.

He was elite, once again, watch the film, and don't blame Wolf for what the directors did to him, if the film did have better directors, Wolf wouldn't be criticized as he is.

And please give me some examples in that aliens can survive as much trauma than that of molten lead, i mean come on, as a predator fan, don't tell me that you can believe that, yet have no Faith in Wolf.

MadassAlex

Alien 3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed