Who actually still plays anymore?

Started by Xenodog, Jul 02, 2010, 07:01:07 PM

Who still plays?

Yes, frequently.
174 (36.7%)
No, never.
47 (9.9%)
Did, but broken gameplay turned me away.
65 (13.7%)
Every so often, casually.
135 (28.5%)
I try to, but get put off by one thing or another.
53 (11.2%)

Total Members Voted: 466

Author
Who actually still plays anymore? (Read 111,038 times)

Xenodog

Xenodog

This isn't a flame thread, or anything like that, I was just wondering, who actually still plays?
And if so, what race? How well do you do? Ranked games?

Private Hudson

I play every now and again, usually as Alien or Marine. I play rather well and play on Dedicated Servers since they actually work now.

AcidGlow

Every so often. Cause on my days off I plan gatherings with friends in other games too. I'll still be playing it for a long time.  :)

Brother

Brother

Once a week, once in two weeks.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Interesting.
Is it easier to play now with the various patches?
Have the Preds been sufficiently nerfed?

UrbaneVirtuoso

Rarely for me, yet with this new patch on the horizon that might just change.

Master Chief

Sold mine the first week I bought it.

Njm1983

Njm1983

I was playing intermittently, but with recent news I've started to play once a week a good 3-5 hours in one sitting. The patch hits consoles I'll be on as much as I can, right now the imbalances occasionally turn me off unless I'm playing with friends.

Eldritch

I have begun to play again on occasion, thanks to the new patch (on PC). Though, the pred is fuxored, so I mostly aim for either Domination or Infestation (until Survivor hits the dedicated server world).

Fleshtrap666

Started playing again once I heard news for the patch ....its a lot more fun then I remembered it being...especially if you get a good team of aliens going that work together. Great when your speeding through the levels like a pack of wolves tearing people to pieces.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I'm a die hard Alien and Predator fan, I love playing this game 8)

Purebreedalien

Only casually, occasionally play Survivor but that's about it.

Kane

Kane

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jul 02, 2010, 09:01:41 PM
I'm a die hard Alien and Predator fan, I love playing this game 8)

This!

I play almost everyday even if it's just for an hour or so.

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

I barely play multiplayer anymore. But when I do. I stick with aliens. But something very annoying to me that makes me always play something else, when the Predator heavy attacks, he can hit you from like, 10 feet away.

specter

specter

Still hop on every couple days and the people I usually find aren't very good at it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed