*OFFICAL CLIPS*

Started by 369, Jun 30, 2010, 12:11:48 AM

Author
*OFFICAL CLIPS* (Read 65,910 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

nice organizing  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKwG7bJ8UvM
this shows all the characters and there back story  pretty sweet if you ask me with the O G pred shooting and face

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Nice new bits in that...

I like how the Human cast actually bother to rescue each other from the Preds even though they're all really horrendous people, (in the new footage one can make out Hanzo pulling Stans up as they flee the camp, and Nokolai save Edwin in the clip above). Cool to see their humanity come out through adversary...

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

It's too much win for my mind to handle, I can't take it anymore.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

links are broken for that last one

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jun 30, 2010, 12:55:28 AM
It's too much win for my mind to handle, I can't take it anymore.

What he said!  :o

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: 369 on Jun 30, 2010, 12:43:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKwG7bJ8UvM
this shows all the characters and there back story  pretty sweet if you ask me with the O G pred shooting and face

That was great.

Hybrid PM

dallevalle

dallevalle

man the markting have really come now JESUS !!! thats what im talking about !!! :D soo cool !!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I LOL'D at the childrens swing comment.

Antal seems like a really cool down to earth guy. Now of course, if he messes up the movie I will kill him, break the DVD disc and give it the finger.

But you get the point ;)

ace3g

ace3g

Spoiler
[close]

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

ace3g

ace3g

I wonder if any of the footage where the main characters in that clip look to be interviewed will be in the movie, and if so how will that work in the movie, because some of the dialogue from the "interviews" were also in the trailers/tv spots

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed