The Official Predators Review Thread

Started by MrBrokenTusks., Jun 22, 2010, 09:56:31 PM

Author
The Official Predators Review Thread (Read 173,035 times)

m138jewski

m138jewski

um who is reviewing this and how did he see that movie?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Spoiler
The one who is surprisingly deep in his performance is Topher Grace. Yes, Topher Grace rocks "Predators" because he has a very layered performance and he does more with his eye movements and body language than most of the other actors do with their lines.
[close]

I liked that part of the review. Nice to know that he did a great job. :)

MrBrokenTusks.

Like the eye bit I noticed him using them in trailer.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Thanks BrokenTusks for making a Official Review Tread :)

Xerxész

Xerxész

Good news!

bleau

bleau

Just seen the review and surprisingly it is rather good, can't believe for the cons he put gory, like what the heck thats not a con, thats a good thing.

MrBrokenTusks.

Not necessarily.

Raptor

Raptor

Nice review but who is he? or why should I take for a good review what he said about the movie?

I wait for what some other critics has to say before I get happy but hell why should I care for reviews anyway LOL

Maybe add this rottentomatoes of the movie to your op:
http://beta.rottentomatoes.com/m/10012256-predators/
reviews will get there and we have a source from all of them in there.

Anyway good review!!

Nemmesyz

Nemmesyz

This is very good news. ""Predators" is legitimately scary. "  ;D ;D ;D ;D

ace3g

ace3g

yeah gore isn't always a good thing, but I like this line

"Ultimately, "Predators" will not win any big awards, but it is surprisingly engaging and more scary than it is outright gory"

Nemmesyz

Nemmesyz

"what Debney does even better is create an unsettling sensation with the background music that is not overbearing"

So awesome  ;D ;D

Hope it isn't BS

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Good all positive comments. I thought I might get flames for only having one, and not really official review.
Also I plan to add metacritic and rotten tomatoes soon when we have a basic 2 to 3 reviews.

Nole

Nole

He gave the same rating to the garbage Twilight movies.  I doubt he's even seen Predators.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Nole on Jun 22, 2010, 10:46:46 PM
He gave the same rating to the garbage Twilight movies.  I doubt he's even seen Predators.

Just because he liked twilight then why shouldn't he have seen predators ? that statmen is so stupid!! we all like diffrend movies so maby he likes twilight but still that doesn't mean he haven't seen predators.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed