User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

AvPGalaxy News

Statistics

1,864,733 Posts in 28,171 Topics
by 18,029 Members
Latest Member: Julia Wrich

Author Topic: Mortal Kombat  (Read 68479 times)

Pred-man201

• Falconer Predator
Re: Mortal Kombat
« Reply #1950 on: Mar 18, 2012, 09:32:02 AM »
eBay is fine, relax. If the seller has an outstanding rating which they usually do, you have nothing to worry about.

Are you sure i can get it on ebay without getting scamed?

Predaker

• Warrior Alien
  • naked and fearless
« Reply #1951 on: Mar 18, 2012, 04:11:44 PM »
eBay is fine, relax. If the seller has an outstanding rating which they usually do, you have nothing to worry about.

Look at the seller on ebay for the product you want to purchase. The person who is selling the item will have a rating and info showing how many sales they have done, etc. When they make good business, they have a good rating. If people sell things on ebay and do a poor job, customers will give them poor reviews.

I would think you should have no problem with ebay. Just make sure the seller is reliable.

RazorSlash

• Carrier Alien
  • "...To grow up strong, and undo wrong..."
    • RazorSlash92
« Reply #1952 on: Mar 18, 2012, 05:17:54 PM »
I can't believe they're doing this again. The Komplete Edition is basically just a Game of the Year edition.

First Blood

• Space Jockey
  • Fight your way to the front.
« Reply #1953 on: Mar 18, 2012, 05:20:24 PM »
Any news on anymore DLC costumes or characters?

RazorSlash

• Carrier Alien
    • RazorSlash92
« Reply #1954 on: Mar 18, 2012, 05:22:32 PM »
Ed Boon confirmed a while ago that Freddy, MK3 Sub-Zero, and MK3 Cyber-Zero were the last of the DLC.

The Vita version looks like it has a few added alt costumes, though.

DoomRulz

• Site Staff
  • Harrigan
  • I am Raptor Jesus.
« Reply #1955 on: Mar 18, 2012, 07:40:04 PM »
So who's still playing this? I haven't touched it since May of last year.

RazorSlash

• Carrier Alien
    • RazorSlash92
« Reply #1956 on: Mar 18, 2012, 07:50:32 PM »
I still play it on occasion. But keep in mind, I'm a massive MK fan.

Pred-man201

• Falconer Predator
« Reply #1957 on: Mar 19, 2012, 04:21:42 AM »

Look at the seller on ebay for the product you want to purchase. The person who is selling the item will have a rating and info showing how many sales they have done, etc. When they make good business, they have a good rating. If people sell things on ebay and do a poor job, customers will give them poor reviews.

I would think you should have no problem with ebay. Just make sure the seller is reliable.

How do i know that the seller is reliable?

RazorSlash

• Carrier Alien
    • RazorSlash92
« Reply #1958 on: Mar 19, 2012, 06:30:25 PM »

Check their feedback percentage and/or reviews.

Hellspawn28

• Dallas
    • Facebook
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1959 on: Mar 19, 2012, 07:48:52 PM »
What new outfits does the vita version have? I might pick up the vita version once I have the money.

RazorSlash

• Carrier Alien
    • RazorSlash92
« Reply #1960 on: Mar 19, 2012, 07:51:52 PM »
Looks like an alt. for the DLC chars and some more UMK3 ninjas.

Pred-man201

• Falconer Predator
« Reply #1961 on: Mar 20, 2012, 08:01:27 AM »

And if they are good then can i buy it from them?

• Mercenary
  • this space has been intentionally left blank
« Reply #1962 on: Mar 20, 2012, 11:04:59 AM »

you can buy from anyone, but if they are good (over 95% is normally pretty good, although if they have thousands of sales over 98% would be better) then you should be pretty safe buying from them.

Pred-man201

• Falconer Predator
« Reply #1963 on: Mar 22, 2012, 08:14:53 AM »

Wel i bought it off a guy with 98.8% feedback, so is he good?

you can buy from anyone, but if they are good (over 95% is normally pretty good, although if they have thousands of sales over 98% would be better) then you should be pretty safe buying from them.

• Mercenary
  • this space has been intentionally left blank
« Reply #1964 on: Mar 22, 2012, 09:02:39 AM »

Wel i bought it off a guy with 98.8% feedback, so is he good?

98.8 is pretty good, how many sales has he got overall?

Site Info

AvPGalaxy is a fan site dedicated to the Alien, Predator, Aliens vs Predator and Prometheus franchises. We currently report news on the upcoming game Alien Isolation, Ridley Scott's Prometheus 2 and Shane Black's Predator 4 / Predator reboot movie.

Contact

General: webmaster
News: news
Podcast: corporalhicks