Last thing you ate

Started by PredalienXenomorph, Jun 09, 2010, 11:45:26 PM

Author
Last thing you ate (Read 132,720 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 24, 2015, 02:36:04 AM
Made Texas beef tacos on organic blue corn shells with Mrs Renfros jalapeƱos, hand shredded Gouda cheese and Clints Texas hot salsa. For dessert was fresh cut whole trade pineapple along with (a guilt pleasure) of Phin and Pheabes Banana ice cream on an organic sugar cone with exotic rainbow sprinkles.

Oh man. Those tacos sound gorgeous.  :P

I hate peri peri chicken breasts with mexican rice last night. Was lovely.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The tacos were indeed delish, but why do you hate the peri peri chicken? ;D

Today's dinner was grilled pineapple bacon chicken sausage on bakery rolls topped with caramelized onions/ red peppers and marinated tomatoes. Alongside were seasoned sweet potato waffle fries and Heinz ketchup. Starring in dessert was fresh cut champagne mango slices.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Haha. I meant ate.  :P

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

For the Jurassic 4th dinner:

rainer cherry BBQ grilled chicken breast and thighs (boneless)

steakhouse potato salad (red potatoes, bacon, cheddar chucks, chives in a ranch base)

corn on then off the cob with organic salted butter

wild black raspberry/peach/blueberry/plum cobbler over natural madagascar vanilla bean ice cream

I make that chicken And cobbler dish only on the 4th of July btw. Everything was made from scratch and was AHHHHH MAZING! :D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

egg and bacon sammich on toasted bread

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Homemade BBQ pulled pork on broiled bakery rolls with imported garlic & herb butter, corn off the cob and a peach ice cream organic waffle cone alongside fresh homemade organic lemonade.

The Runner

The Runner

Goat Chili.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^I'm jelly. :(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 27, 2015, 02:02:51 AM
Homemade BBQ pulled pork on broiled bakery rolls with imported garlic & herb butter, corn off the cob and a peach ice cream organic waffle cone alongside fresh homemade organic lemonade.

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 27, 2015, 02:04:58 AM
Goat Chili.

:laugh: :laugh: These two posts right next to each other. Priceless.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just had Domino's Pizza. The Mrs loves it but I just think its so overpriced. xD

The Runner

The Runner

Oysters and gumbo

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Grilled BBQ chicken thighs (boneless and skinless), corn off the cob with imported butter, fresh sliced seasoned tomato, hard roll and a nice handful of organic champagne grapes. Also some organic half and half (lemonade and iced tea) to drink.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

baked beans and hardtack

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Non-GMO Cotton Candy grapes (awwwww man these are the bomb)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed