Rate the avatar and sig of the person above you thread

Started by MrBrokenTusks., May 22, 2010, 10:44:39 AM

Author
Rate the avatar and sig of the person above you thread (Read 391,623 times)

Corporal Hicks

I've just been browsing through the Mondo posters. Wow. There are some fantastic Trek posters in there. Have you had a look at any of the We Love Fine t-shirts?

Shasvre

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 04, 2014, 09:12:12 PMHave you had a look at any of the We Love Fine t-shirts?

I have now. Some really good stuff. Romulan Ale, Space Seed and The Ultimate Computer are all shirt I wouldn't mind getting my hands on. :)

Corporal Hicks

I quite like the Balance of Terror one, myself. It's probably one of my favorite episodes of Trek and I've been meaning to get that t-shirt for ages.

First Blood

10 out of 10 for Hicks :)

@Shas, its nice to see Nero again. 8)

Corporal Hicks

Thanks. Uncanny made the sig many many many many many moons ago. I quite like the black and white images from Aliens so I've got a few saved for avatars. :)

First Blood

Still have the Peter Weyland quote, I see. ;)

Corporal Hicks

I still think that TED video was amazing. Even if the finished product sucked.  :P

10 outta 10 for yours too. I caught the pilot of Constantine and quite liked it. Plus, anything with a non stereotypical Brit is a win in my books.  :P

First Blood

Haven t read much of the Hellblazer comics myself, but love the show at the moment. Also, Matt Ryan has a boat load of charisma.

Corporal Hicks

Never even seen the Keanu Reaves films, myself. I thought I'd give it a go.

He certainly does! He was fun to watch!

Crazy Rich

10/10 - Corporal Hicks.

10/10 - First Blood.

Shasvre

Nightmare Asylum

10s

Might just be my favorite set of yours

Wrecktangle

9/10 for both

FiorinaFury161

ron/10
swanson/10

Dovahkiin

8/10's

Really cool.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed