Predator Ultimate Hunter Edition Blu-Ray Discussion

Started by bleau, Apr 22, 2010, 05:46:35 AM

Author
Predator Ultimate Hunter Edition Blu-Ray Discussion (Read 64,521 times)

i just ordered UHE for £6.99 at play.com, i also found the original P1/P2 BD box set (i really liked the cover) preowned for £9 so i bought that too, and at some point i will compare the movies.

Vulhala

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 05, 2011, 12:32:55 PM
i just ordered UHE for £6.99 at play.com.

Score. I payed £16 for mine  >:(

yeah i know, generally i consider a BD under about £8 a bargain, if it's a moie i actually want that is, so £6.99 was great

Hudson

Hudson

I just got this in the mail from Amazon today. Will report back with my thoughts on the new transfer.

MOD:

Really really unbalanced. The whole film needs to be rescanned like Alien and Aliens. There's no excuse for shots near the beginning looking like vaseline is smeared on the lens. Some shots really make the characters look waxy. No way that's the makeup because in most shots they look absolutely fine. There's a close up of Richard Chaves that looks like his makeup's been adjusted.

It just needs to be rescanned, simple as that, not digitally touched up to this extent. That's just lazy.   

Jonesy23

Well you also have to remember, they only put out this edition to cash in on 'Predators' when it first came out. I don't think they were thinking of the quality or of us except how much dough we would fork over for this.

BlazinBlueReview

picked this up at my local Walmart for $7.88. wasn't bad deal at all. now to track down P2 on Blu, maybe with Predators.

Hudson

Quote from: steelio2006 on Feb 14, 2013, 04:53:02 PM
picked this up at my local Walmart for $7.88. wasn't bad deal at all. now to track down P2 on Blu, maybe with Predators.

Speaking of WalMart, I saw Predator 2 Blu-Ray in the $7 bin there about a week ago. Just keep digging to the bottom.

DerelictShip

Quote from: Jonesy23 on Feb 12, 2013, 03:06:32 AM
Well you also have to remember, they only put out this edition to cash in on 'Predators' when it first came out. I don't think they were thinking of the quality or of us except how much dough we would fork over for this.

Great point. The name Ultimate Hunter Edition already sucks me in, I'm glad I read this forum because it sounds like there are some flaws, still skeptical on getting

lol didn't realize it was last discussed on feburary of 2013, my apologies, but still skeptical of buying!

The Wolverine Predator

Is there a Predator and Predator 2 Blu ray that has the digital copy to watch on any device available?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed