Predator Ultimate Hunter Edition Blu-Ray Discussion

Started by bleau, Apr 22, 2010, 05:46:35 AM

Author
Predator Ultimate Hunter Edition Blu-Ray Discussion (Read 64,481 times)

ShadowPred

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 22, 2010, 08:34:21 PM
Agreed, I just got the normal Blu-Ray, but I need one with that cover. :)

I myself am buying the blu ray player, JUST for this.

Mike’s Monsters

It looks like a Predator 2 concept art... I think I have a picture in my Stan Winston book.

Aeus

Meh, the cover sucks.

Will I still buy it?

Shit yes I will!

Dino21AvP

Don't really like the cover that much.

Valaquen

Waited out on buying Predator on blu-ray, saw this coming! Hopefully, it looks as good as Predator 2 does, with extras. New extras too, I hope.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Dino21AvP on Apr 23, 2010, 05:29:00 AM
Don't really like the cover that much.

Personally I hope R2 get's a masked Predator.

bleau

I hope they try to restore the film or do something to make the picture better. The first blu had the best picture I've ever seen with predator, but there was a lot of grain. I heard it might be a MPEG-4 AVC. Of course it will have all the extras from the special edition, maybe a Predators trailer or better yet a scene from the new movie, that would be cool.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Thats the best predator 1 cover ever... but well... it didnt had any real competitor.  :D jajaja

Quote from: BISHOP 93 on Apr 22, 2010, 06:40:14 PM
looks good but looks like ADI pred not original pred

seriously???
adi predators have like 10000 upper teeth.

Sexy Poot

Dont forget the sad brows and jay leno chin!

Mutha_Brucka

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 22, 2010, 08:47:36 PM

Dont waste your money. I have the SE DVD and the Blu Ray also, and I got a PS3. The dvd looks alot better than the Blu Ray, the way the PS3 upgrades the image of the dvd.

bleau

Quote from: Mutha_Brucka on Apr 23, 2010, 11:53:45 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 22, 2010, 08:47:36 PM

Dont waste your money. I have the SE DVD and the Blu Ray also, and I got a PS3. The dvd looks alot better than the Blu Ray, the way the PS3 upgrades the image of the dvd.

No dude. I got the same setup. I watch both on my ps3 and the blu is better. The dvd doesn't have as much grain, but the blu has better sharpness, and detail.

MichaelMyers

If they release a new blu ray with some special features i know im probably gonna pick it up, one can only hope so

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 23, 2010, 10:46:25 PM
Dont forget the sad brows and jay leno chin!

OMG!!

Sexy Poot

Nailed it! lol that pic makes me cry inside... They should NEVER EVER look scarred. I always believed their face was always automatically in the "mad" universal pose and will always believe it should be. So much scarier that way. This... This breaks my heart. Someones gotta come up with a good caption for that pic to make me happy again  ;D

Tangakkai

Oh Zilla, that picture is breaking my heart too... please make it go away... make it go away...

This is the exact reason, why PREDATORS has got a new Breed in it... that no one will confuse them with this... Thing...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed