The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread

Started by XenoVC, Apr 19, 2010, 05:06:55 AM

Author
The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread (Read 68,942 times)

ShadowPred

Quote from: Master on Jun 30, 2010, 03:19:03 PM
Damn, you are stubborn

New Pred w. opened mandibles:

Old Pred w. opened mandibles:

There is clearly a difference.

I agree that there is a difference, but that's only obvious since the technology in the 80s wasn't to the point as it is today.

dallevalle

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 30, 2010, 04:50:01 PM
Quote from: Master on Jun 30, 2010, 03:19:03 PM
Damn, you are stubborn

New Pred w. opened mandibles:

Old Pred w. opened mandibles:

There is clearly a difference.

I agree that there is a difference, but that's only obvious since the technology in the 80s wasn't to the point as it is today.

The diffrends is also its 2 diffrend shots its 2 diffrend ways the machinery ( that works inside the predators mouth)...look at anytime its a fast shot of him moving around roaring and beating up dutch and in classic shot his just there hanging all still so really really honestly !! when i look at the 2 faces they really do look the same to me.

Mike The Wolf

and I don't think they are open all the way because I think he is saying something to Royce such as "Thanks but get the F**K away from me or I'll kill you!"

dallevalle

Quote from: Mike The Wolf on Jun 30, 2010, 04:56:30 PM
and I don't think they are open all the way because I think he is saying something to Royce such as "Thanks but get the F**K away from me or I'll kill you!"

He is saying could you change my pants iv been hanging here a pretty long time now ( i think you can smell it too xD  :D) maby his poo is green xD

Yautja161

Yautja161

Seriously, as some are saying "Anytime 2" looks like "Scar" ??? They need glasses real fast !

Anytime 2 might not be 100% the same as THE classic predator, but i honestly can't find the real differenes.

He looks really great to me.
In the shot of one of the trailers where u see Anytime 2 unmasked, and people say he looks differend, thats just a quick shot of him with hiis mandibles in that position.

Just check the set pics of Anytime 2 with his mandibles wide open.
That's the same Anytime 2 pred but then with mandibles wide open, and he looks great !

As i said, he looks the same to me as Classic.

Valaquen

If they reused the actual original Predator suit with KPH inside, people would still nitpick and complain. Just go with it.

The Shuriken

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 30, 2010, 05:54:38 PM
If they reused the actual original Predator suit with KPH inside, people would still nitpick and complain. Just go with it.

Diehard elitist fanboys know no such thing as compromise.

Requiem28

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 30, 2010, 05:54:38 PM

exactly

The Captain

If there are any simalarities between Scar and Anytime 2 they are really small. Does it matter? It's not like the difference between the Yoda puppet in Empire and the Yoda puppet in Phantom Menace.

CEP

His flaps are folding.

Why is it that Stan Winston did this almost 30 years ago without any problems...but no one can do it today?

Master

Well, I do like those small differences. They make this new pred more individual.

ShadowPred

Quote from: CEP on Jun 30, 2010, 08:46:33 PM
His flaps are folding.

Why is it that Stan Winston did this almost 30 years ago without any problems...but no one can do it today?

Because Stan was THE man.

dallevalle

i have to agree nobody will never beat stan in monsters but they did do a great job on classic !!

creature creator

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 30, 2010, 08:47:37 PM
Quote from: CEP on Jun 30, 2010, 08:46:33 PM
His flaps are folding.

Because Stan was THE man.
because they want to open the mouth wider, so that gives tlo much material hanning around(the flaps)

STAN IS THE MAN!!!!

JB

CEP

We dont need that wide mouth....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed