I almost bought this game.

Started by Billiken, Mar 30, 2010, 11:54:50 AM

Author
I almost bought this game. (Read 3,524 times)

Billiken

Billiken

I googled this game a couple of months ago and I swear you have to be careful. I can't remember the site but it had the PS2 Box cover for this game, the price which was $70US and 'Add to cart". I almost did it too. There are alot of sites which make it look as if this game has already been released.

Brother

Brother

Lol? Didn't you want to check a review or a trailer before, a demo? Btw the game has been available for pre-order for years now.

DeadCities

DeadCities

You're doing it wrong.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

lolz. If you did preorder would have hopefully sent you one once this game is released.

MichaelMyers

MichaelMyers

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Mar 30, 2010, 08:08:18 PM
If you did preorder would have hopefully sent you one once this game is released.
This, but even then, $70 is overpriced

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Link please, Maybe its in Australian dollars even though I doubt it.

Ash 937

Ash 937

What are you guys talking about?!? I pre-ordered mine from the exact same site and I already got the game last week.  It's awesome!

Brother

Brother

Mine is not here yet, Santa is on vacation.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Ash 937 on Apr 09, 2010, 01:39:27 AM
What are you guys talking about?!? I pre-ordered mine from the exact same site and I already got the game last week.  It's awesome!

lol. I wish.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Ash 937 on Apr 09, 2010, 01:39:27 AM

Damn you and your flux-capacitor!

Super Black Predator

Thats avp3

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Sure is...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed