ReelzChannel Visits AvP2 Set

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 05, 2007, 12:09:07 AM

Author
ReelzChannel Visits AvP2 Set (Read 13,177 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

A video has recently been posted on YouTube that was taped from Reelz Channel which did a small feature on AvP2. It features the Strause brothers talking about AvP2. Things they mentioned are:

• Characters – They talked about how the characters in AvP2 are going to be ordinary characters that the audience will learn to like and sympathize with.
  • Rating – This was nothing we didn’t already know, but they talked about how AvP2 is going to be grittier and alot like Alien/Aliens.

We even got to see the filming of a scene from the film. It appears to be a scene in which an Airforce officer was talking with a business like lady.

20070105_01

You can watch the video on YouTube. Thanks to Brandon and Sandman for the news.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Wow, December? Oh boy, another year of waiting, another year of speculation and posting of every single detail available.  ;)

Darkness

Darkness

Interesting video. I liked it.

The Ultimate Predator

It was cool.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm quite interested in that scene we saw. Maybe it'll be a connection to Predator 2?

The Ultimate Predator

Maybe, it could simply be stuff about the military.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It also fits into the reports of seeing the military on the AvP2 sets. Maybe we'll be getting some cool blood and gut action.

The Ultimate Predator

I hope so.

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

When I saw this on youtube, I almost pissed my pants. Its about time we heard on video from the directors themselves.

yautja99

yautja99

AVP2 is gonna kickass

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I cant wait for AVP2, but I am also disappointed.

It was said in ALIEN that the xenomorph was never seen on any world before.
Now it seems as though earth had many alien outbreaks.  ???  :-\

yautja99

yautja99

Hey Corporal Hicks will you do the same updating if there is a possible AVP3 :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy will be here posting news on any potential AvP3/A5/P3.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=63&page=3

They don't tell us much but I'm guessing we'll be having some scenes revolving around a train or something similar.
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=63&pos=25

Trioxide

Trioxide

Did you guys notice the scenery outside those windows? There is snow on the trees and the building right outside the windows has those traditional chinese "curves". Also, the woman is wearing a chinese dress ---> Mrs. Yutani ??  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed