Pick your Poison

Started by Noir-Gojira, Jul 03, 2007, 04:48:17 PM

Author
Pick your Poison (Read 4,563 times)

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

We all die eventually-- yes, even you immortals so shut up.  Anyway, assuming you had partial control over how you go out, would you rather be killed by an Alien or a Predator?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Predator. I wouldn't want a chestburster inside me, or to get that inner-jaw anywhere near me!

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Neither way is very pleasant lol, Id go with Predator though because with my luck an Alien would drag my ass into its nest to be implanted.

Master Chief

Master Chief

That is a good question.  Let's see, receive a head bite from an alien or a Plasma shot through the chest?  Have my chest torn open by a chest burster or be cut in two by a smart disc?  Get impaled by a spear like tail or impaled by 2 wrist blades?   Choices...

I'd say I would want to be taken out by a Predator.  Hell, he might even save my skull.  That's gotta' be good for something.

War Wager

War Wager

I'd prefer a quick and painless death, so I think a disc to the head would be painless. (or it could be painful for a second)  ???

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

predator any day being chestbursted would be way too painful.
Although if i didn't have a weapon on me predator probably wouldn't  kill me, no sport.
;)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Being sniped at by the shoulder cannon is such a pussy way to die, though.  I would love to be ripped apart by an alien with my blood and guts flying everywhere.  No peaceful death for me!  :P

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: gameoverman on Jul 03, 2007, 08:23:53 PM
Being sniped at by the shoulder cannon is such a pussy way to die, though.  I would love to be ripped apart by an alien with my blood and guts flying everywhere.  No peaceful death for me!  :P

Nice...I just pictured your demise.  Similar to the way Bishop was torn apart in Aliens by the queen.  If you're gonna go out with style... 8)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Wow dishtions dishtions (I don't know how to spell that word) Dose it have to be such a hate death cant it be more I died for something else then just pure hate for humans?

Ansul

Ansul

It really all depends. I suppose. Because in Predator 2, the Pred was holding that chick by her hair, when Harrigan was chasing him, and the girl screamed, then he was like "Don't worry, I'll save you!" Then you see her head get cut off. I think that would suck.

Then there's the wake up after being choked out by a little spider thing, having an embryo and bodily fluids injected into your torso through your mouth, whilst creating a small baby alien with sharp teeth and acid blood, where it would then painfully explode out of your chest shortly after you wake up would also suck.

It's that straight up thing, where you see the blade coming towards you, the plasma being shot from a different arrangement of atoms, that would be scary, if only for a brief moment.

Then there's the wake up, feeling sick, and give birth even when you're a guy, and then die shortly afterwards.

Decisions, decisions, eh?

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Ansul on Jul 19, 2007, 05:12:02 PM
It really all depends. I suppose. Because in Predator 2, the Pred was holding that chick by her hair, when Harrigan was chasing him, and the girl screamed, then he was like "Don't worry, I'll save you!" Then you see her head get cut off. I think that would suck.

Im assuming this is from your imagination cause i dont think that was in the movie.

On topic: Lets see, the alien's claws, barbed tail and inner jaw to weaken me only to have me facehugged and have an alien burst out of me, or the powerful blows of the pred's fist, and wristblades, that wouldn't be as painful as the chestbursting thing, hhmmmmmmmm, definatly the predator. There's no way Im gonna have an alien claw me up, then drag me to a hive to have an alien burst out of my chest.

Predboy

Predboy

Hate to break it to you all but that was the predator who was screaming.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I wamt to die romanicly not out of hate {flails arms}

Cellien

Cellien

Tough call... Predator I guess since it seems to be somewhat more humane (if going out with one of the weapons).  Aliens torture your ass.

happypred

happypred

Well the worst a Predator usually does is impale you or slash you

Aliens on the other hand might tear you limb from limb or impregnate you

how about this then

would you rather be killed by a psycho bad blood predator (like the one in Predator Dark River, which probably means torture) or an alien?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed