New NECA Predator Movie Figures Announced!

Started by Lt. Mike Harrigan, Feb 05, 2010, 03:04:23 AM

Author
New NECA Predator Movie Figures Announced! (Read 496,834 times)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php/2010/02/04/neca-announces-new-predator-movie-figure

"We have confirmed with NECA's Head of Product Development, Randy Falk, that the collectibles company will be producing action figures based on Predator, Predator 2 and the upcoming Nimród Antal directed entry, Predators. The figures will focus on the Predators and their many unique looks as seen in the three films. No human characters are immediately planned, though they are a possibility in the future".

"Fans can expect a look at some of the classic Predator figures with our Toy Fair coverage starting February 14th. However, figures from Predators will be kept top secret, per Twentieth Century-Fox's request, until closer to the movie's release this summer."

Robotchicken

i was just thinking how awesome it would be if they did predator figures after getting my 18" alien. Hopefully they'll do an 18" predator too

XenoVC

Can't wait!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

We already know what the Super Predators look like thanks to the leaked set photos, so this gives us a good idea on what the figures may look like in terms of screen accurate appearance.

I'll be looking to buy the original Predator and Ghost Predator from P2.

-Rakai'Thwei

Zebra Smeller

aaawwww! Why NECA!? Again? They sucked with Wolf they made him way too skinny and look like Toys R Us brand.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Zebra Smeller on Feb 05, 2010, 05:06:36 AM
aaawwww! Why NECA!? Again? They sucked with Wolf they made him way too skinny and look like Toys R Us brand.

I'm only going to get Anytime and Pussyface..

-Rakai'Thwei

AncientPred

I've never liked NECA but I am looking forward to seeing how these will turn out. Especially considering that this will be a three film series of figures.

RakaiThwei

As well sculpted and detailed the NECA figures are, I could never get my Wolf Predator or PredAlien to stand.

Thats one thing I hate about NECA, they never stand.

-Rakai'Thwei

Sabres21768

There's already a thread with this info...

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=27995.30

The "SEARCH" function is your friend.

Stagin 26

All I want in a good Predator figure is sturdy quality,like the Gears figures, LOVE'EM. Just make them solid.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

I know it says we will get a look at them from the toy fair, but does anyone maybe know when we will be able to buy them?

DarthJones

I want Dutch & Harrigan, stupid Neca!

Lionhart

Neca did a great job with Jason , From Friday the 13th part 7

http://graveyardrecords.com/images/NECA-39700.jpg

So Im happy they are doing Predators

randy4321

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 05, 2010, 03:38:13 AM
We already know what the Super Predators look like thanks to the leaked set photos, so this gives us a good idea on what the figures may look like in terms of screen accurate appearance.

I'll be looking to buy the original Predator and Ghost Predator from P2.

-Rakai'Thwei
link to super predators?

randy4321

Quote from: Zebra Smeller on Feb 05, 2010, 05:06:36 AM
apparently you don't understand the good quliaty of an action figure...go look at te terminator salvation figure line and then talk some crap, NECA should have picked it up since they did so well with the other terminator line.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed