Topps AvP Universe cards

Started by adb142, Feb 02, 2010, 10:22:24 AM

Author
Topps AvP Universe cards (Read 4,250 times)

adb142

adb142

I had a request to see some more of these.  I was going to just scan all the ones I have, but I will wait till I have the full set and then scan.. here's some pix in the meantime.  Enjoy!

Don't know if you can tell from the photos but they are special foil editions

adb142

adb142

These last two aren't from the topps AVP line

keylight-di

keylight-di

Amazing... Simple amazing... Thank you, adb 142.  ;D

adb142

adb142

no problem.. I think I've made arrangements to get the last few cards I need and then I will scan them all, front and back.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

I've had the complete set for years (got them when they sold at retail), minus one freaking card! Incredibly annoying.

adb142

adb142

Quote from: The Necronoir on Feb 02, 2010, 11:02:56 AM
I've had the complete set for years (got them when they sold at retail), minus one freaking card! Incredibly annoying.

If its one of the base cards here's a site to buy singles for .25

http://www.nonsportsingles.com/pages/aliensvspredator.html

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Freakin' awesome, man! Thanks for sharing these!

The one with the USCMC girl. Adam Hughes drew that!! Thats his signature that says AH!

-Rakai'Thwei

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yep, the Adam Hughes card is my favorite from the set. I've got the complete card set sitting around somewhere, it's great stuff.

happypred

happypred

Anyone have more pics of these? Great stuff

Wow...these are incredible

http://www.catawiki.com/catalog/trading-cards/series-games/1986447-aliens-predator-universe

One of the coolest Jockey pieces I've ever seen:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wow, really interesting art right there!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

As much as I liked Prometheus and the Engineers, I would've preferred that creature in the card picture to the space human we got in the final film.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This is the one series I haven't actually got and wow...I really need to. That Jockey is absolutely amazing!

happypred

happypred

I prefer the Jockey above to Engineers and the organic elephant dudes in Aliens Apocalypse

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: happypred on May 20, 2014, 05:27:56 PM
I prefer the Jockey above to Engineers and the organic elephant dudes in Aliens Apocalypse

As do I. Freaking great stuff. Gives the idea that they harvested them rather than created them as some fans believe.

happypred

happypred

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on May 23, 2014, 05:42:42 PMAs do I. Freaking great stuff. Gives the idea that they harvested them rather than created them as some fans believe.

I wouldn't mind either way...but Prometheus seems to lean more toward creation. I like how the Jockey's proportions are rather gangly and inhuman. Not too crazy about the body-builder physiques of Engineers

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed