User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

AvPGalaxy News

Statistics

1,960,247 Posts in 29,572 Topics
by 18,607 Members
Latest Member: Specimen 98

Author Topic: The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Ve...  (Read 229152 times)

The Ghoul
Feb 04, 2010, 12:29:37 AM
Reply #30 on: Feb 04, 2010, 12:29:37 AM
Q
no knows where the real darth dude is........ *suddenly drops out of sky impowerd 5 million precent and more dude's arrive on scene. Darth Dude pick up Buwx with the force and launchs him to the sun!* Nothing is stronger then the powr of the force.

Skinner
Feb 04, 2010, 12:34:25 AM
Reply #31 on: Feb 04, 2010, 12:34:25 AM
Q
I have you now!
*aims sniper rifle at Darth Dude*

The Ghoul
Feb 04, 2010, 12:39:56 AM
Reply #32 on: Feb 04, 2010, 12:39:56 AM
Q
no you don't. *is really behinde Skinner and gives him a wedgy! lol*

Skinner
Feb 04, 2010, 12:55:02 AM
Reply #33 on: Feb 04, 2010, 12:55:02 AM
Q
Now you've done it!
*Force pulls Buwx back down to Earth and lands on top of Darth Dude.*

Buwx
Feb 04, 2010, 02:02:26 AM
Reply #34 on: Feb 04, 2010, 02:02:26 AM
Q
{INSERT GODZILLA SCREECH}


"Buwx is severly PISSED. Buwx only want kill people who beat Buwx at musical chairs. Buwx no like budder-inners. Buwx is very mad! Very, very RAGE!"

*rage... Rage... RAGE!!!!!!!!! Buwx uses obnoxious blast on Darth Dude over 9,000 times!*

Buwx is MEMEZILLA!

Skinner
Feb 04, 2010, 02:06:18 AM
Reply #35 on: Feb 04, 2010, 02:06:18 AM
Q
Go get em tiger.

SoraSnake92
Feb 04, 2010, 09:40:16 PM
Reply #36 on: Feb 04, 2010, 09:40:16 PM
Q
* Eats a cheeseburger *

The Ghoul
Feb 05, 2010, 01:30:56 AM
Reply #37 on: Feb 05, 2010, 01:30:56 AM
Q
ow *says after the first attack, get back up for the second uses a blow doll replacement jutsu.* HAHAHaHAHA!!!!! *then goes and eats a cheese burger with Sorasnake92*

Skinner
Feb 05, 2010, 01:42:28 AM
Reply #38 on: Feb 05, 2010, 01:42:28 AM
Q
I was going to steal the cheeseburger!



Skinner
Feb 10, 2010, 11:32:42 PM
Reply #41 on: Feb 10, 2010, 11:32:42 PM
Q
*Gets up from the explosion, sees the cheeseburger nearby, and grabs it.*

The Ghoul
Feb 11, 2010, 04:50:18 AM
Reply #42 on: Feb 11, 2010, 04:50:18 AM
Q
*See's skiner take his cheese burger*  WAAAA YOUR MEAN!!!!!!!!  :'( *then gets an evil idea and vanishes using the power of the darkside*

Navaha
Feb 11, 2010, 04:55:15 AM
Reply #43 on: Feb 11, 2010, 04:55:15 AM
Q
*Runs into the thread, jumps on top of a car, and launches off of it at the nearest person*

chupacabras acheronsis
Feb 11, 2010, 05:06:43 AM
Reply #44 on: Feb 11, 2010, 05:06:43 AM
Q
*crawls back to the demolished doorstep, grabs bag and pulls out a Pulse Rifle. then runs back to cover*

*Shhhlack as the magazine slides up the receiver* NO. MORE. PILLOWS. *grenade launcher goes CHUK CHIK*


 

Facebook Twitter Steam RSS Feed