Battle of the Heroes: Dutch vs Harrigan

Started by Royce, Jan 11, 2010, 10:22:26 AM

In your own personal view, who made the better hero who went up against a Predator?

Dutch
55 (75.3%)
Harrigan
18 (24.7%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author
Battle of the Heroes: Dutch vs Harrigan (Read 10,584 times)

Royce

Royce

When push comes to shove, only one will be standing tall. Of the two characters who went up against a Predator and lived to tell about it, Dutch from Predator 1 and Harrigan from Predator 2, who in your opinion is the better hero? And once Predators is released in the summer, maybe a few of us will think Royce is the best of the bunch. Who knows...  ;)

keylight-di

IMHO Harrigan. More badass for me. He's not so unambiguous, one-valued, flat character. This guy has something which catch attention for the first moment.

Dutch is... boring. ;)

And I don't like Schwarzenegger. ;D

Vulhala

Harrigan outsmarted the Predator, whereas Dutch straight up tried to kill the thing.

Dutch>Harrigan.

EarthHive

EarthHive

No contest...it is Dutch.

I think Dutch went up against a smarter, more careful Predator.  Dutch is just badass.  Harrigan was good, but the Predator he was fighting was more reckless, IMO.

peanut8

If this is a matchup, as it very much seems to be, then I utterly fail to see how anyone could believe Harrigan to beat Dutch. Put them in an empty, white room with no weapons or tools and all that will be left of Harrigan will be a bloody, unrecognizable mess.

Schwarzenegger FTW.

Royce

Quote from: peanut8 on Jan 13, 2010, 06:37:51 PM
If this is a matchup, as it very much seems to be, then I utterly fail to see how anyone could believe Harrigan to beat Dutch. Put them in an empty, white room with no weapons or tools and all that will be left of Harrigan will be a bloody, unrecognizable mess.

Schwarzenegger FTW.

The question isn't who would win in a fight against each other. The question is who was better at fighting and beating a Predator. I say Mike Harrigan.

Skinner

Pussyface was fighting as hard as he could against Harrigan while Anytime was just playing around with Dutch.

Private Hudson

Dutch because he is a Special Forces team leader......And Harrigan is a cop....A cop.

Yautja117

Dutch. He took the fight to the Predator. Harrigan was runnning away half the time.

ApexOversteer

Dutch. He took the Pred on at his own game. Harrigan got lucky.

dallevalle

that gotta be dutch i got nothing against harrigan at all but i just like arnolds character and him more lol :)

UltimateBadass

Gotta be Dutch, he used the enviroment against the Pred. Harrigan had weapons, although don't get me wrong i do like Harrigan, But i think Dutch is more badass.

ShadowPred

Dutch, NO CONTEST.

Ijapa

Quote from: Yautja117 on Jan 17, 2010, 03:04:05 AM
Dutch. He took the fight to the Predator. Harrigan was runnning away half the time.

And the other half Pussyface was running from Harrigan.

Master

Quote from: Ijapa on Jan 21, 2010, 09:14:55 AM
Quote from: Yautja117 on Jan 17, 2010, 03:04:05 AM

And the other half Pussyface was running from Harrigan.
So true.

Quote from: ApexOversteer on Jan 17, 2010, 04:27:28 AM
Dutch. He took the Pred on at his own game. Harrigan got lucky.
The way I see it Duch also got lucky. Pred found his traps and would tear his head off if he wasn`t lucky.

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jan 14, 2010, 12:49:09 AM
Dutch because he is a Special Forces team leader......And Harrigan is a cop....A cop.
A cop... Violent, ruthless, cunning and brave cop. And LA showed in P2 is not really safer place than a warzone.

Those guys are equal. Two ultimate badass mother f**kers who defeated Predator ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed