Make a comment about the opposite fanbase.

Started by MadassAlex, Sep 29, 2009, 09:14:56 PM

Author
Make a comment about the opposite fanbase. (Read 14,228 times)

Master Chief

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 30, 2009, 10:35:24 AM
Therefore, Alien fans cannot be judged for their love of the cock-headed space locust, as it is a part of human nature to love and revere the cock.
haha...Alien fans can love and worship my cock all they want, but no touchy touchy. :D

Good post Vulhala, that was quite clever.

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: SM on Sep 30, 2009, 11:46:03 PM
Indiana Jones.

QuoteAs opposed to a Predator fans fixation with a pussy faced warrior god from another planet?

With teeth no less.  Such contradictions.

Director-wise.

Vulhala

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 01, 2009, 06:26:56 PM
Good post Vulhala, that was quite clever.

Thanks Chief  :)

So are any Pred fans going to defend themselves? Or do I win an internet for killing the thread?  :D

DoomRulz

Uhhh, ME, PREDATORRR FAN, NO LIKE QUESTIONN FROM ENEMYYY!!!!

Me, PREDATORRR FAN, STRONG!!

Vulhala

DoomRulz

We Predator fans have a creature to look to which helps us learn about survival in a natural environment. We learn about hunting tactics, how to sneak around our prey, and how to clean a well-earned trophy.

Now alien fans, well...you guys learn about new ways of raping people. Man, did Lambert ever get it...

Vulhala

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 02, 2009, 03:23:36 PM
We Predator fans have a creature to look to which helps us learn about survival in a natural environment. We learn about hunting tactics, how to sneak around our prey, and how to clean a well-earned trophy.

The rest of us have Bear Grylls  ;D

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 02, 2009, 03:25:38 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 02, 2009, 03:23:36 PM

The rest of us have Bear Grylls  ;D

Dude, you have a jpeg for everything!

Master Chief

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 02, 2009, 02:59:28 PM
So are any Pred fans going to defend themselves? Or do I win an internet for killing the thread?  :D

I think you defended us in your thread killer...Aliens fans love the cock and what it represents whereas Predator fans love puddy tat in their face.

Vulhala

But I.......that's.......but..............DAMN!

DoomRulz

See? We're straight, you Alien homos!

Vulhala

NOOOOOO!!!

I must regain the honour of my Alien brethren!!!

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

No worries Vulhala, if Giger was here he would be proud.

Chicks with dicks or buffs with muffs - it's sexual gray scale surfing no matter what your preferences are...  :-*

So let's just hide your Monster of choice, the Hollywood boogie man under your bed, where it belongs - in the closet! 8)

;)

TheMonolith

Alien fans made Alien Resurrection.

Predator fans made AvP R.

I am not sure which is the bigger crime.

Deathbearer

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 02, 2009, 04:10:23 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 02, 2009, 02:59:28 PM

I think you defended us in your thread killer...Aliens fans love the cock and what it represents whereas Predator fans love puddy tat in their face.

...we lose :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed