Make a comment about the opposite fanbase.

Started by MadassAlex, Sep 29, 2009, 09:14:56 PM

Author
Make a comment about the opposite fanbase. (Read 14,226 times)

Xenomrph

Alien fans enjoy movies about a monster with a penis for a head that is born by having someone's face get raped. Sigmund Freud would have a field day with Alien fans.

Mr. Domino

I think Freud would be busy with...other things...if he were exposed to Alien...

Vulhala

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 30, 2009, 12:53:58 AM
Alien fans enjoy movies about a monster with a penis for a head that is born by having someone's face get raped.

As opposed to a Predator fans fixation with a pussy faced warrior god from another planet?

Xenomrph

But he's only pussy-faced when he takes the mask off, which is infrequent. With the Alien it's right there in your face at all times. :P

Vulhala

Vulhala

I personally feel that the attraction Pred fanboys feel towards the creature isn't based on any kind of respect for the Predators abilities or the species as a whole, and is in fact due to a deep subconscious desire to be dominated by an 'uber-masculine' type figure. Possibly due to some 'Daddy Issues' one may be holding from their respective past. :D

MadassAlex

Either way, it's clear that both fanbases are dealing with quite striking sexual incongruity.

Vulhala

Vulhala

^Agreed.

However, as historical evidence shows, mankind has been fascinated by the phallic form for thousands of years. It was regarded as a symbol of strength, of masculinity and of course fertility.

Take Luxor Temple in Ancient Egypt for example. Once a year, during the Festival of Opet, locals were allowed into the inner sanctum of the temple to observe the Hieroglyphs and make offerings to the gods. While there, the local women made a beeline straight to the southeastern portion of the temple, which housed a carving of the god Horus, engorged. There they would rub the phallus depicted, in order to receive his blessing and favour, in the hope of gaining increased fertility. So vigorous was their worship, the stone is now stained for all time:

Therefore, Alien fans cannot be judged for their love of the cock-headed space locust, as it is a part of human nature to love and revere the cock.

Pred fans on the other hand, are perverts, for the reasons I gave in my last post.

MadassAlex

You are the best poster and this is the best thread.

Mr. Domino

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 30, 2009, 10:35:24 AM
cock-headed space locust

This. Made. My. Day.

!!!!! :D :D :D

EEV2650

Quotecock-headed space locust

A legend is born  :D

Puks

This thread is f*cking hilarious!  :D

Vulhala FTW!

Personally I adore both creatures very much so I'm a twisted perv 200%!!!!11!1!!!  :D

Pvt. Hicks

Ridley Scott, James Cameron, David Fincher. What other franchise has such a diverse group of monumental, high-caliber names?

SM

Indiana Jones.

QuoteAs opposed to a Predator fans fixation with a pussy faced warrior god from another planet?

With teeth no less.  Such contradictions.

Spaghetti

This thread started with great potential.

It has not disappointed me.

Deathbearer

Predator fans dance around in loincloths making "rawr" sounds hoping their alien god will accept them as a pet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed