Started by Alien³, Sep 02, 2009, 12:18:17 AM

Which would you rather be?

Xenomorph
21 (38.9%)
Predator
33 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author
Which would you rather be? #1 (Read 6,366 times)

Alien³

Alien³

I'm going to start a series of "Which would you rather be" polls, where I ask you the people of AVPGalaxy which would you rather be. So to begin i've pick an obvious choice to begin this series...

So which would you rather be?

Xenomorph or Predator?

IZF

IZF

well i think the aliens look cooler but they die fast accept a select few like grid  but why was he so lucky why werent the randon 1's that good
the predators r ugly but the can curse  at danny glover  and there advanced
ill hav 2 go wit alien's but not a random 1 one that was important not a random idiot alien
predators hav 2 many rules i wouldnt b able 2 take it 
o is staying human an option cause  our women look the hottest

Predator755

Predator755

I have to go with Predator. They have an honor code, amazing weaponry, an amazing system in biology, and they devote their lives to the oldest, most exciting sport of all time. I'll throw my lot in with them any time!

xxxPREDBUGxxx

xxxPREDBUGxxx

Its easy! Xenomorph. Power in numbers. And in physical strength they are superior to the predators!

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Both options kinda suck.

The warrior's life ain't one for me. So a Predator is out. Besides, can you imagine what their women look like? Eurgh.

On the other hand, Xenomorphs are perfect survivors - at the expense of all else. The psychosexuality is pretty cool, but not at the expense of enjoying art, music and literature.

Celtic_Hunter

Of course predators xenos are fast,sexy and deadly.But predaotrs have awesome weaponry but theu use simple weapons combistick,wristblades,netgun,speargun.I love theyre honor code they have amazing strenght and theyre cool vision modes and cloaking.Predator forever

Private Hudson

Quote from: Celtic_Hunter on Sep 14, 2009, 06:37:10 PM
....xenos are fast, sexy and deadly....

What?....

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

On a very literal level, he's right.

Xenomorphs are all about the naughty bits.

Celtic_Hunter

well private hudson i readed on wikipedia that ppl tend too say too xenomorphs that they have sexy bodies and some avp2 players mentioned this also its mostly as a joke ;).Still i preffer predators

Spaghetti

railgunner

railgunner

Alien because if you think about it the predator has the upper hand over the aliens, because of all the advanced technology that the yautja use.
While the Aliens all natural.

Celtic_Hunter

man i must say this thing too you predators will never have upper hand vs aliens even if they come with nukes.Aliens can dodge plasma shots they are smart,deadly and sexy ^^.They can outsmart an predator spammer off plasma easy.Personally in avp2 i preffer using meele vs aliens and sometimes netgun and disc(disc only if its long range alien)i use shoulder cannon also only vs xenos that are far away but i use 1 shot only maximummm 2 rarely 2.And then change too netgun/wristblade.Im predator fan but believe me predators will never have upper hand with theire tech vs those agile aliens and smart.PREDATOR FOREVER.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Predator all the way. Gotta love that cloaking device.

chupacabras acheronsis

predators.

just imagine a life dedicated to kill things for fun.

for fun! :D

War Wager

War Wager

So much freedom and fun to be had as a Predator.

Can't imagine being an Alien would be much fun at all, what with that big bitch always ordering you around...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed