Spoiler
Bob is totally playing the Dale role from the Fear the Hunters arc. :o :'(

Comic spoilers that will probably happen in the next episode:

Spoiler
TAINTED MEAT!!!
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
Yup! I hope Bob has the last laugh, like Dale did.
[close]

MudButt

MudButt

This episode was great, but the ending pissed me off.

Spoiler
I personally loved Bob, I know he got bit, but what they did to him at the end, that was too far. Now he's infected and has no leg.. why couldn't they have done it to someone else. I'm pissed. I didn't want Bob to go like that.
[close]

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

MudButt had several cameos in this episode on the opposite end of those wet walkers, good job breaking into the television industry man ;)
Spoiler
But yeah, I'm totally hoping Bob gets the last laugh, and I'm hoping we get to Beth pretty quick at this point.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 20, 2014, 02:09:26 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 20, 2014, 02:01:36 AM
Great episode tonight!

Comic spoilers:

Spoiler
Bob is totally playing the Dale role from the Fear the Hunters arc. :o :'(

Comic spoilers that will probably happen in the next episode:

Spoiler
TAINTED MEAT!!!
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
Yup! I hope Bob has the last laugh, like Dale did.
[close]

After what went down when they were gathering supplies, I'm assuming that's how it will play out.

Honestly, I'm ashamed at myself for not putting the whole thing together the minute
Spoiler
Bob got attacked in the food pantry. It all clicked when he got hit over the head.
[close]
This was my favorite arc in the comics.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 20, 2014, 02:13:37 AM
MudButt had several cameos in this episode on the opposite end of those wet walkers, good job breaking into the television industry man ;)
Spoiler
But yeah, I'm totally hoping Bob gets the last laugh, and I'm hoping we get to Beth pretty quick at this point.
[close]

I feel like I'm getting an Emmy, Andrew Lincoln said he felt my work was Emmy worthy.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm gonna come right out and say it. I f#%^ing hate Gareth, Martin and the terminus survivors.
Rick, Abraham or Tyreese need to kill these guys off by the mid season finale this year.
I'ts not so much what they do, it's the characters and the actors playing them.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm really enjoying Gareth, myself. :-\

Comic spoilers:

Spoiler
I really hope that, when it comes time to slaughter them, it's every bit as brutal and disturbing as it was in the comics. They barely showed anything, but it was one of those moments that stuck out to me as being all kinds of messed up... And ironically, kind of disgustingly warranted.
[close]

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 20, 2014, 02:13:37 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Since they had Beth footage ready as early as Comic Con, I'm assuming we'll probably be seeing her as early as next episode.
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I need him to get the last laugh!!!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Spoiler
Going down into that water is the least smart idea they could have had.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Alienseseses on Oct 20, 2014, 03:22:32 AM
Spoiler
Going down into that water is the least smart idea they could have had.
[close]

They could have killed them from above using arrows.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Great episode. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going now that I've seen the actual premiere. And I'm tickled by ow Michonne is now stabbing zombies with a gun. Michael Myers would be proud.  ;)

Spoiler
Damn you, Cobblepot. >:( And I apparently missed that Bob got bitten until you guys pointed it out. :laugh:
[close]

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 20, 2014, 03:30:56 AM
They could have killed them from above using arrows.

#QueenApproved

Gash

Gash

Spoiler
Can't wait to see what happens to the cannibals after their unfortunate choice of meal.
[close]

MudButt

MudButt

I really liked the little speech Gareth gave Bob, his explanation as to what they do and why, it was so vague but at the same time it wasn't. The villains of this show are great because at any point Rick could've been the Governor or Gareth.

But, I still want them to die as soon as possible.

First Blood

First Blood

That's the thing, in our eyes Rick and company are the heroes but who's to say they are. From Gareth's point of view, they're in the wrong. The thing I love about this show is that there is no black and white. Everybody is swimming in grey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed