Hybrid Aliens

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 22, 2006, 12:41:31 PM

Would you like to see more hybrids in AVP2?

No, only Predalien
75 (28.5%)
Yes, there should be more
146 (55.5%)
Never mind!
2 (0.8%)
I dont know
16 (6.1%)
there should be NO hybrid!
24 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Author
Hybrid Aliens (Read 164,427 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So...we're in a small town in the middle of nowhere most likely surrounded by forest and wildlife...the thought just came to me but what do you think are the odds we'll be seeing some new hybrids?

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quite possible. A flying alien..............

Darkness

Darkness

I never thought of other hybrids but no, I don't think they will do anything else other than a Predalien.

I mean, just look at the Kenner figures. Gorilla Alien, Scorpion Alien, Bull Alien, Rhino Alien etc. It's going a little too far if you ask me.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

They're just funny, taken to an extreme.

Shadow

Shadow

i hope for just predalien

locusta

locusta

More Aliens in the woods would mean more eggs. But where will they come from? Does the Hybrid stuff some in his backpack as he leaves the crashed Pred ship? Why are Eggs in the Ship? Questions, over questions.

I just hope they come up with an explaination a bit better than in Alien3. Opps! There was an Egg in the cargo bay. ????????????????? ???

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

QuoteThere was an Egg in the cargo bay.

True was strange, though it added to the mystery o the film.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I like the emergency egg theory, where the queen can lay one egg when the nest has been compromised.

This could explain why there where two aliens from one hugger in alien3
But what Kenner did was simply ridiculous. ::)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 22, 2006, 12:41:31 PM
So...we're in a small town in the middle of nowhere most likely surrounded by forest and wildlife...the thought just came to me but what do you think are the odds we'll be seeing some new hybrids?

After what Morris said, I'm wondering if this is definitely possible. Do you think they really have done other creatures other than the Predalien?

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

I think so, but I don't think its going to be drastically different.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: locusta on Dec 23, 2006, 12:27:55 PM
More Aliens in the woods would mean more eggs. But where will they come from? Does the Hybrid stuff some in his backpack as he leaves the crashed Pred ship? Why are Eggs in the Ship? Questions, over questions.

I just hope they come up with an explaination a bit better than in Alien3. Opps! There was an Egg in the cargo bay. ????????????????? ???

Are we sure there will not be a queen in AVP2?

If not I will be dissapointed, as the Queen is my all time favorite movie monster.

I am sure there is a way for a hive without a queen to make a new one, one would possibly molt, or maybe if a drone can make a a single egg, it would be an egg for a Queen bearing facehugger.

I don't care how they get one there, but I hope to see a Queen. On top of that the big animatronic Queen from AVP1 is probably still functional.

I imagine they would just use her again, no reason for it to go to waste. That and she is kind of an expected mainstay from fans.

AB2K

AB2K

8) I Would Love To See A Flying Alien In AvP2!!! :o Swooping Down And Snaching Heads Off And Blood Squirting All Over The Camera Lens!!!! That Would Be Cool To See On The Big Screen!!!  8) :o ;D ;)

SiL

SiL

Flying Aliens?

God, no thank you.

Four-legged and two-legged will do for me. And the PredAlien, of course.

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

Quite plausible, but also unlikely. What animal in the woods is large enough to accomodate a face hugger? Not many, and depending on where the woods themselves are, perhaps nothing. A bear or wolf maybe. Certainly not a bird or squirrel.
I like the idea that the outbreak of the Predalien on the ship causes the necessity of the surviving predators to abandon ship and detonate it like in Alien (a great parallel, don't you think?). Anyone have any clue as to what the story is? Is it even based straight after AVP or is it so and so many years after? Is it an Army convoy headed to a secret facility in the vicinity of the town that has recovered debris and perhaps 'cargo' from the aforementioned detonated ship the Preds are after? Wow, can't wait to see what actually happens.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

can we not agree that a flying alien squirrel would pretty awsome ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed