Drinking game?

Started by nexus, Jul 31, 2009, 08:34:36 AM

Author
Drinking game? (Read 4,178 times)

nexus

nexus

Okay so me and some mates were chatting and thought of the best way to waste an upcoming weeked.

Watch all eight Alien and Predator films (yes that includes AVP's)

so what we are after is a drinking game to go along with

please only sensible suggestions

ie not things like drink everytime you can pinpoint the franchise being raped by the strause brothers.

we came up with one or two

everytime somone reloads
everytime you hear the Pred Purr / Click
Every time the Pred imitates someone

any suggestions

Vulhala

Vulhala

Alien: Take a shot every time Brett says "Right".
Aliens: Take a down a bottle/pint every time you see Wierzbowski on screen.
Alien3: Take a shot every time you see a headbite on screen.
Alien:R: Take a shot every time you see one of the characters pull a stupid face!

SiL

SiL

Alien: Take a shot every time Brett says "Right"; every time someone dies; when the Alien dies. Keep drinking through Ripley's strip.

Aliens: Every time we get a loving close-up of guns; every time an Alien is seen dying on-screen; every time you see Weirzbowski; every time Newt says something cute; every one liner.

Alien 3: Every time someone disbelieves Ripley's story; every time someone you don't know the name of dies; every time someone refers to Bishop II as an android/f**kin' droid (Includes "I'm not a 'droooid!"). Keep drinking through the chest-bursting and Ripley's death.

Alien Resurrection: Every time the camera zooms in quickly on someone; every time one of the main characters dies; every time an Alien kills someone; every time Ripley makes mention or acts on her "link" to the Aliens. Keep drinking during the Newborn's birth (until killing the Queen) and death.

Predator: Every time someone reloads; every one-liner; every time the Predator decloaks; every time the Predator purrs/mimics someone; every time someone is attacked with the shoulder cannon (just count the Predator's cannon-whoring at the end as one shot).

Predator 2: Every time someone says "King Willy"; every time Harrigan gets reprimanded for breaking the rules; every time the Predator doesn't kill someone; every time Garey Busey enters a scene. Keep drinking while the Alien skull is visible.

AvP: Every time a character you don't know the name of dies; every time a Predator dies; every time Grid appears; whenever face-huggers attack.

AvPR: Every time a character with less than five minutes' screentime dies; every homage; every time Wolf should die but doesn't; any time Molly says something cute; every time the 50 cal machinegun is fired. Keep drinking during the PredAlien reproduction scene.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: SiL on Jul 31, 2009, 09:34:01 AM
Alien: Take a shot every time Brett says "Right"; every time someone dies; when the Alien dies. Keep drinking through Ripley's strip.

Aliens: Every time we get a loving close-up of guns; every time an Alien is seen dying on-screen; every time you see Weirzbowski; every time Newt says something cute; every one liner.

Alien 3: Every time someone disbelieves Ripley's story; every time someone you don't know the name of dies; every time someone refers to Bishop II as an android/f**kin' droid (Includes "I'm not a 'droooid!"). Keep drinking through the chest-bursting and Ripley's death.

Alien Resurrection: Every time the camera zooms in quickly on someone; every time one of the main characters dies; every time an Alien kills someone; every time Ripley makes mention or acts on her "link" to the Aliens. Keep drinking during the Newborn's birth (until killing the Queen) and death.

Predator: Every time someone reloads; every one-liner; every time the Predator decloaks; every time the Predator purrs/mimics someone; every time someone is attacked with the shoulder cannon (just count the Predator's cannon-whoring at the end as one shot).

Predator 2: Every time someone says "King Willy"; every time Harrigan gets reprimanded for breaking the rules; every time the Predator doesn't kill someone; every time Garey Busey enters a scene. Keep drinking while the Alien skull is visible.

AvP: Every time a character you don't know the name of dies; every time a Predator dies; every time Grid appears; whenever face-huggers attack.

AvPR: Every time a character with less than five minutes' screentime dies; every homage; every time Wolf should die but doesn't; any time Molly says something cute; every time the 50 cal machinegun is fired. Keep drinking during the PredAlien reproduction scene.

SiL, I'm not sure which nationality you are, but on the strength of this, I declare thee an honorary Englishman  :D

It actually made my liver ache reading it!

SiL

SiL

Australian born and raised, but my dad's English. Got dual citizenship and everything!

I would likely die trying just the Alien one. I hold my booze like a sieve holds water.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I thought that Australians were epic drinkers right down to the genetic level? I don't know why, but I've always imagined most Aussies drank like the pilot from Kangaroo Jack  :D

SiL

SiL

They do. I'm quite the freak!

Tyranix

Tyranix

I'll try to make up general ones so you can make it through all the movies.

Alien Movies:
Drink everytime they cock their weapons,
Three Drinks when someone runs out of ammo
Drink for every human death, drink for every alien death.
Finish Drink for any android death (We'll count Bishop's death as when he's turned off in Aliens3).
Finish drink for Queens death.
Drink every time Hudson has a 'freak out' (not every scentence but every spurt of wussy-ness)
Finish Drink at the part in each movie when someone asks someone else to 'kill them' (bleieve it happens in all 4 movies if you watch the special editions or directors cuts).

Predator Movies:
Drink for everytime you see through the predator's perspective
Two Drinks for everytime he switches vision types
Drink for every Click/Roar from the predator
Drink for everytime the green blood is shown
Drink for every (human) death
Finish drink for every pred death (make this 2 drinks for AvP movies, you'd get smashed too quickly)
Drink every time water interrupts cloak
Drink everytime voice playback is used
Finish Drink everytime a pred is called 'one Ugly Mother F*cker' (including the times it's censored)
Drink everytime a skinned body is shown

AvP Movies, combine the two. I think that's reasonable if you pace yourself hehe.
For the drink for every human death, it has to be a confirmed, shown death, not just 'whatshisname just vanished' ...and please don't drink 157 times for the people in the colony in Aliens.

Hope this gives you some ideas!

nexus

nexus

Think ill call the hospital now and book a few stomach pumps

Tyranix

Tyranix

It'd work! as long as you're dirnking light beer!  ;D

Just... don't watch them all at once? take a good nap in between?

HitmanR

HitmanR

Alien3

Drink everytime you see a bald head.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Jesus Christ, Hitman, you got a deathwish or something? Or do you have something against somebody else in this thread?

dragonthingy

dragonthingy

Quote from: Tyranix on Jul 31, 2009, 01:34:15 PM
drink for every alien death

Sentry gun scene would get you fcuking wasted

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

mmm....not really. You only actually see a few deaths.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Alien: Finish your drink whenever someone talks with mother, and take a shot every time Lambert panics.

Aliens: Take a shot whenever Ripley rolls her eyes, sighs, or looks generally pissed off.

Alien 3: Take a shot whenever someone mentions the rescue ship or says the words 'dragon', and finish your drink when they claim they have no weapons or icecream.

AR: Take a shot every time they do a close up of somebodies eye with a strange circle of light in it. (The scene at the chapel will be your biggest challenge.)

Predator: Drink through the cleaning of the skull, and take a shot everytime there is a closeup of a beefed up muscly arm.

Predator 2: Take a shot whenever the city is made out to be an exaggerated warzone, finish your drink when you see from the Predator's point of view.

AvP: Take a shot whenever someone says 'sacrificial chamber', 'serpent' and 'hunter', and finish your drink when the pyramid shifts.

AvPR: Drink for the first 10 minutes straight, pass out, and be thankful you didnt have to watch the whole thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed