Kenner Aliens comics

Started by Extroheal, Jul 30, 2009, 11:09:20 PM

Author
Kenner Aliens comics (Read 81,063 times)

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

This is the single most thrilling thing I've ever read. I need to know what happens next.

Chopper predator

Chopper predator

These comics suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. They are totally cheap remakes of aliens, why is bishop a terminator? he sure looks like one. And i thought Hicks, Apone, heck all the marines died. And why are they called space marines?

SM

SM

Cos they do marine stuff - but in SPACE!

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

See, Chopper, the thing you have to realize: These comics weren't made for you. They were made for 6 year olds who were just learning how to read.

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

...no they weren't.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

They were made for kids buying the toys, filled with TOTALLY AWESOME stuff to give the kids ideas on how to play with their newly-bought toys. Hell, one of the comics even ends with "To be continued.... IN YOUR IMAGINATION!".

Extroheal

Extroheal

Thank you very much for posting these comics. I'll save the pages onto my computer as soon as I get home.

Sinje

Sinje

any chance someone's got the no.12 bull alien one?

AvPTotalWar

AvPTotalWar

Hello

I would if someone may have :

-the back of each card
-the card number 12 picture

It seem a picture is missing for the card 1. "picture 1021*.jpg

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

If you're talking about the cards, they're all in there, but because 'b' comes before 'f' (back before front) the back of each card is in the album before the front of each card.

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

can we see more of the comic please?

Everlasting Undead

Everlasting Undead

Argh! I was totally getting pulled into memories of my childhood! Where's everything else? Where's the monster rhinos? How'd something the size of a scorpion act as a host? All these questions left unanswered...

I think the biggest crime was that, for some reason, the UK release of the toys didn't have the comics packaged with them: I spent loads of money on these when i was younger, paying that little bit extra as they were imported from the US: by the time they were released here officially, I was only down Drake and the Bull Alien (from the first wave, at least) - I got these for Christmas one year, but they were the UK release, sans comico. Not only did I have to use my imagination to end the story after issue 8, but I also had to fill in the gaps for 2 issues. Needless to say, today those gaps have been filled, and I can sleep a little easier... but those poor colonists who were caught by the giant face hugger aliens...

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Its funny how Bishop had sunglasses in the begining of the comic series

Then they evolved into this

Funk

Funk

Wow, thanks! These are nicely drawn, even better than a lot of the Dark Horse comics! Who did them?

And sure you didn't miss one of the Bishop pages, since all the others have 15 pages, but that one only has 14...

I uploaded all the comics in a rar file here, by the way, so one doesn't have to go and save every individual file (takes a looong time).

http://www.zshare.net/download/69369198dfd3a9e0

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed