MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,191,993 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

QuoteYou forgot Deadpool, he just has to appear everywhere. :D
Fixed ;)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 15, 2010, 06:33:06 PM
QuoteYou forgot Deadpool, he just has to appear everywhere. :D
Fixed ;)

Agreed! :D

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Shasvre on May 15, 2010, 06:11:18 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2010, 02:14:35 PMPlus, the Spider-Man movies have no character connections to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Peter Parker were supposed to make a cameo in The Incredible Hulk if I remember correctly
You do.
Fox wouldn't let em.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Is Antman getting his own movie? I figured he would just get introduced in The Avengers.

And about Spider-Man, that's cool to know. The cameo probably would have been cool, but I'm not sure what he would have added to the Avengers story.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2010, 07:54:06 PM
Is Antman getting his own movie? I figured he would just get introduced in The Avengers.

And about Spider-Man, that's cool to know. The cameo probably would have been cool, but I'm not sure what he would have added to the Avengers story.

Spidey's a member of the New Avengers. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I only have the one disc version of The Incredible Hulk, so I haven't seen the alternate beginning until now.

Here it is if anyone never saw it. I thought it was a pretty depressing beginning, and I see why they cut it. It wasn't bad, but I'm not sure how it would have fit in with the rest.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEqMWoWY9oI
(Captain America's cameo is in this scene).

And, I know you all saw Captain America's shield in Iron Man 2, but did you all catch it in the first movie? If not, here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIVeuYqjMlk

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 17, 2010, 07:43:27 PM
I only have the one disc version of The Incredible Hulk, so I haven't seen the alternate beginning until now.

Here it is if anyone never saw it. I thought it was a pretty depressing beginning, and I see why they cut it. It wasn't bad, but I'm not sure how it would have fit in with the rest.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEqMWoWY9oI
(Captain America's cameo is in this scene).

And, I know you all saw Captain America's shield in Iron Man 2, but did you all catch it in the first movie? If not, here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIVeuYqjMlk

The CGI when the gun is in Hulk's hand is absolutely awful. :D And I never noticed the shield in Iron Man 1 either. Nice find. :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Their is a rumor that Ant Man and Doctor Strange might be part of the Marvel movieverse also maybe.

First Blood

First Blood

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I caught it.

MichaelMyers

MichaelMyers

The alternate hulk opening was great, definitely far more depressing though

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

It was a good scene, but it didn't work with the rest of the movie. He's trying to find a cure, then tries to do that???

Quote from: ye4rzer0 on May 20, 2010, 02:14:51 AM

the real opening made more sense, since if they had the alt opening they would have to explain how and why he was in south america at the end of Hulk, then Alaska, then south america again, it would be confusing.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 20, 2010, 12:17:12 PM

the real opening made more sense, since if they had the alt opening they would have to explain how and why he was in south america at the end of Hulk, then Alaska, then south america again, it would be confusing.

The Incredible Hulk is not a sequel to The  Hulk. It rebooted the series.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 20, 2010, 06:52:25 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on May 20, 2010, 12:17:12 PM

The Incredible Hulk is not a sequel to The  Hulk. It rebooted the series.

It is also a partial sequel, since most people outside the Internet don't know what a reboot is. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed