2 (16.7%)
Marine
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author
costume help! (Read 1,172 times)

xenohunter

xenohunter

I know its not halloween yet but Witch costume should I do predator or alien or marine?

Tell me what alien or predator or a marine?

I also do video request!

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Power Loader! That's original for sure.

Marine would be sweet and the easiest.  I cant imagine a Pred costume that's fan-made and doesn't look silly. Unless your a giant.

Alien would be sweet but hard to pull off.

Extra points if you make the power loader authentic and have you as the loader and carry a female volunteer on your feet.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Watch the easter egg on the Quadrilogy mate. It's been done. In fact, it was done so well that James Cameron gave the kid that did it a job!

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 30, 2009, 05:11:46 PM
Watch the easter egg on the Quadrilogy mate. It's been done. In fact, it was done so well that James Cameron gave the kid that did it a job!

Thats really cool, ill check it out tonight.

xenohunter

xenohunter

Thanks and I will make it work

The Demon

The Demon

I voted the Cameron Alien because visually I think its the most scary looking without it even moving. 

xenohunter

xenohunter

thanks

Undeadite

Undeadite

Power Loader. Make it out of cardboard and it can be light enough not to hinder your dancin'.

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 30, 2009, 06:23:07 PM
Power Loader. Make it out of cardboard and it can be light enough not to hinder your dancin'.

Video of a power loader poppin' and lockin' please.

xenohunter

xenohunter

okay I will try to do all requests even videos. Just keep on posting your requests !

xenohunter

xenohunter

Quote from: Peteysodes on Jun 30, 2009, 04:49:02 PM

Extra points if you make the power loader authentic and have you as the loader and carry a female volunteer on your feet.

that I can't do, because 1.I don't have a girl friend or a friend that willing to do that. 2. I'm not good at making dumbes. Sorry its cool do, dont be mad at me, I just can't do it. Sorry     

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed