Something I noticed in Alien

Started by The Demon, Jun 28, 2009, 04:24:17 PM

Author
Something I noticed in Alien (Read 4,515 times)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 09, 2009, 03:17:50 PM
Some folks think the Ringed planet seen in Alien 'is' LV4-26 but we know it isn't, Besides what Darwinsgirl nicely pointed out was quoted in the Film, in an Article by James Cameron called 'Answers About Aliens' he answers this very question.  You can read this article on the user jamescamerononline's web site.  Although there are one or two answers he gives in that article i don't agree with.

I'll check out the article! Thanks for the tip! ;D

SM

SM

QuotePlus Burke sent the Colonists to 'Look' for the Derelict because he didn't know where it was.

Yes he did.  He had the exact co-ordinates and sent them to Hadley.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: SM on Jul 20, 2009, 04:47:17 AM
QuotePlus Burke sent the Colonists to 'Look' for the Derelict because he didn't know where it was.

Yes he did.  He had the exact co-ordinates and sent them to Hadley.

Hummmm, i wouldnt say 'exact' location, but i can see where your going with that.

SM

SM

The Jorden's were sent to check out a "grid reference".  That's as "exact" as you're going to get.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: SM on Jul 20, 2009, 11:38:15 PM
The Jorden's were sent to check out a "grid reference".  That's as "exact" as you're going to get.

I always assumed the Burke knew where the Nostromo landed, its coordinates and the direction the Signal came from, from the shuttles flight recorder.  When i said 'exact' location i meant knowing where the Derelict is to a t, if you get my meaning.  But yes i see what you mean and i agree.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed