Favorite Soldier

Started by XenoHunter5669, Jun 12, 2009, 07:22:05 PM

AVP Universe, Who is your favorite soldier?

Billy
Dutch
MAC
Hicks
Hudson
Vasquez
Author
Favorite Soldier (Read 2,656 times)

XenoHunter5669

XenoHunter5669

Feel free to list anyone I missed.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

For Aliens  Vasquez :)

For Predator Billy & I'll add "Dutch" ;)

Spinnaz

Spinnaz

Vasquez because I feel like she was a mini badass Ripley who died in a kickass way.

Übermensch

Übermensch

Poncho - because I love the grenade launcher, it's my fav weapon when playing GRAW.  And he ownz Blaine with his comebacks:

"I ain't got time to bleed."
"You got time to duck?"

"This stuff will make you a goddamn sexual tyrannasauraus.  Just like me."
"Strap this on your sore ass, Blaine!"

XenoHunter5669

XenoHunter5669

Quote from: DoomsdayApocalypse on Jun 15, 2009, 03:00:03 AM
Poncho - because I love the grenade launcher, it's my fav weapon when playing GRAW.  And he ownz Blaine with his comebacks:

"You got time to duck?"

"This stuff will make you a goddamn sexual tyrannasauraus.  Just like me."

Poncho is awesome, but his death gave him no justice, it was actually sad. Main reason I left him off the poll.

Nachtfalke

Nachtfalke

I voted for Dutch. He is the only one out of those listed that could take down both creatures.
Vasquez is a close second though.
You know who I really liked, soldier or not, was Adele Rousseau (played by Agathe de La Boulaye) is 'AVP'. I would have preferred her as the heroine over Lex (played by Sanaa Latham).
She got the same reaction shot, though framed oppositely, that Dutch had in Predator.

Übermensch

Übermensch

Quote from: MGC5669 on Jun 15, 2009, 03:11:47 AM
Poncho - because I love the grenade launcher, it's my fav weapon when playing GRAW.  And he ownz Blaine with his comebacks:

"You got time to duck?"

"This stuff will make you a goddamn sexual tyrannasauraus.  Just like me."

Poncho is awesome, but his death gave him no justice, it was actually sad. Main reason I left him off the poll.

What was so wrong about his death?  ???

Quote from: Nachtfalke on Jun 15, 2009, 03:20:50 AM

You know who I really liked, soldier or not, was Adele Rousseau (played by Agathe de La Boulaye) is 'AVP'. I would have preferred her as the heroine over Lex (played by Sanaa Latham).
She got the same reaction shot, though framed oppositely, that Dutch had in Predator.

What shot are you talking about?

Nachtfalke

Nachtfalke

Quote from: DoomsdayApocalypse on Jun 15, 2009, 03:28:29 AM
Poncho - because I love the grenade launcher, it's my fav weapon when playing GRAW.  And he ownz Blaine with his comebacks:

"You got time to duck?"

Oh, now that is a toughy. I think its when she asks, "what did say this room was called?" and she turns back quickly at Sebastian's partner. I will check and get back to to confirm it.
It mirrors the shot of Arnold in 'Predator' when he does the same thing, but I have to look where it occurs. In or around the sequence where Billy is spooked, I think. I'll confirm that too.

She has some cool lines, like when asked about the gun, "same principle as a condom. I'd rather have one and not need it, that need it and not have one...".

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I voted them all, they're all badass.

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

I practically modeled my life after Hicks,  I sleep in the most inappropriate places.

crazygoji

crazygoji

Hudson.

'Nuff said.

Nachtfalke

Nachtfalke

Quote from: Nachtfalke on Jun 15, 2009, 03:34:29 AM
Quote from: DoomsdayApocalypse on Jun 15, 2009, 03:28:29 AM

"You got time to duck?"

Oh, now that is a toughy. I think its when she asks, "what did say this room was called?" and she turns back quickly at Sebastian's partner. I will check and get back to to confirm it.
It mirrors the shot of Arnold in 'Predator' when he does the same thing, but I have to look where it occurs. In or around the sequence where Billy is spooked, I think. I'll confirm that too.

She has some cool lines, like when asked about the gun, "same principle as a condom. I'd rather have one and not need it, that need it and not have one...".

Crap, I can't find the place where Arnold has the shot - give me more time!  ;)

xxxPREDBUGxxx

xxxPREDBUGxxx

I was gonna say hudson because he is funny as hell, but DUTCH KICKS ASS

Übermensch

Übermensch

Hudson and Billy both went awol.

Simbobs12345

Simbobs12345

Hicks!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed