Return of the Giger ALIEN?

Started by Jigsaw85, Jun 08, 2009, 07:16:01 AM

Should this movie bring back the original Alien design?

Yes
77 (83.7%)
No
15 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 92

Author
Return of the Giger ALIEN? (Read 20,495 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Idk. the way its shot does have alot to do with how the Alien is potrayed. however. its no surprise that a large majority of the fan base will most likely demand the return of the Giger Alien.

personaly. I would like Baloji to return in the suit. he is what made the first ALIEN most memorable.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Isn't he dead?

Xhan

Xhan

Think so.

The Demon

The Demon

Oh YES. Bring the 8th wonder back.
..or is it 9th?

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Jul 12, 2009, 08:03:57 PM
Idk. the way its shot does have alot to do with how the Alien is potrayed. however. its no surprise that a large majority of the fan base will most likely demand the return of the Giger Alien.

personaly. I would like Baloji to return in the suit. he is what made the first ALIEN most memorable.

I think hes dead, but even if he is alive, he is likely too old, and no longer 6'9".  Some sources say 7'1", but according to Giger, in his book, he lists Baloji as 206cm, that is 6'9", which is quite tall anyhow. The Alien head made him well over 7ft, and the way he was fillmed looked around 8ft.

However, it is not impossible to find another man of his height and build. They did not have too look all that hard to find Baloji in the first place. Didn't they find him at a bar or something like that, by accident? I thought he had some sort of geek job working on early computers or something on those lines.

I have seen a number of people in my life that were around 6'8" or taller who were pencil thin and had long arms.

Heck, they could try a few Basketball teams, not even have to be NBA, even collage teams have some players who need to make buck.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed